Sign in to follow this  
Bohemond

MilViz King Air B350i Imminent Release...

5 hours ago, ComSimPilot said:

Milviz, how much the KA350i took from start to finish?

Around 5 years, if memory serves correctly.

• Like 1

Will it be possible to install this aircraft outside the sim using LM's preferred addon.xml method?

Thanks,

Greg

6.5 years total including the original version that was junked.

Yes on VR.  Almost all P3D products are VR capable.  That said, we do not supply menu systems that are VR based (eg what's in our XP Totter).

No on the install.  It's old school like all of our products.

• Upvote 3

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

2 hours ago, Milviz said:

6.5 years total including the original version that was junked.

Yes on VR.  Almost all P3D products are VR capable.  That said, we do not supply menu systems that are VR based (eg what's in our XP Totter).

No on the install.  It's old school like all of our products.

Hey guys,

Excited about this release.  Just to confirm that the addon will not be able install outside the sim like A2A and Leonardo does? it is going to install into the root sim directory like PMDG

Thanks

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Correct. Root sim folder.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

Look at that. A dev can build a complex sim and make it affordable to the customer. Thank you Milviz!

Hmmm, not sure I'd call $80 "affordable"

3 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Hmmm, not sure I'd call $80 "affordable"

Compared to some of the prices I've seen for some recently released "study level" aircraft, it's a bargain. 😁

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

$80 becomes affordable when you stop buying mediocre add-ons and save your money for something worthwhile. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well, maybe it did take 5 years, but I'm certainly enjoying this King Air, that I paid $50 for back then... kinda like saving for retirement and then enjoying sleeping in every Monday morning 😎

WAT1460.png

Every single person will have their own idea based on disposable income what "affordable" means.

Just looked at link.

"Beyond study-level - an unrivaled simulation"

I very brave statement to make.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

5 minutes ago, vcarlo said:

Well, maybe it did take 5 years, but I'm certainly enjoying this King Air, that I paid $50 for back then... kinda like saving for retirement and then enjoying sleeping in every Monday morning 😎

So are you using the version that's being released (or, at least close to it)? Does it live up to hype they're putting up on the product page?