Sign in to follow this  
Bohemond

MilViz King Air B350i Imminent Release...

1 hour ago, xender said:

Well, on the requirements they say this:

Windows 10

Use of this product in any other version of Windows is not supported at this time.

There seems to be a conflict here from Milviz.  On page 3-1 of the downloaded owner's manual (supplied by the Beta 41, Dec 16) , Milviz states Supported Operating Systems Windows 7 and Windows 10.  This may need correction from the developer.

WAT1460.png

We have not yet released it because it's not fully ready.  We ran into some bugs that need fixing.

The manual will be changed.  We do not support Win 7.  That said, we do have testers who have said that it works fine. That means if you have an issue and it's not replicated on Win 10, you're out of luck.  Sorry but we cannot provide support for an outdated operating system.  Other devs are allowed to do as they wish.  So are we.

P3D4.5 Hot Fix 2 is where we are right now in terms of sim level.

• Upvote 4

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

4 hours ago, Nyxx said:

It normally means for the asking price you cannot get any better...is he saying its better than  the Q400?

I believe I paid more than 80 bucks for the Q400 Pro, so no not quite.

It's probably a very American term.  Imagine a range from Carenado up to the most expensive addon (FSL Airbus??)....  I think for what the features of the KA are compared to the price...it's really good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 minutes ago, Milviz said:

We have not yet released it because it's not fully ready.  We ran into some bugs that need fixing.

The manual will be changed.  We do not support Win 7.  That said, we do have testers who have said that it works fine. That means if you have an issue and it's not replicated on Win 10, you're out of luck.  Sorry but we cannot provide support for an outdated operating system.  Other devs are allowed to do as they wish.  So are we.

P3D4.5 Hot Fix 2 is where we are right now in terms of sim level.

Are you guys still aiming for today? or the release has been moved to a later date?

Juan Ramos

10 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

It's got the most bang for the buck of any flightsim addon (but I'm biased as a tester and a lover or GA bizjets/props etc)

I thoroughly agree with Ryan😀. But I am also a Beta tester and an earlier purchaser. There no comparison between the original version and this one it is light years ahead.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

I’m really excited about this release. Honestly I didn’t think it would ever come out, especially with the potential market shift on the horizon. 

The King Air has always been one of my favorite planes. On my discovery flight way back in 1999, we taxied out behind a B200. It was the first time I had gotten a nose full of that sweet smelling Jet-A. The whine of those PT6 engines and sound of the props spooling up was amazing. 

Fast forward a couple of years after I had earned my private certificate, the company my dad worked for owned and operated a B200. There was an opportunity for me to work my way into the right seat of that plane if I could knock out my instrument and commercial ratings.   ....Unfortunately 9/11 followed and that opportunity quickly evaporated. 

So yeah, I’m REALLY excited for such a high quality King Air to be available! ...but with so much effort going into the development, take the time you need to squash those last minute bugs.  I mean I’ve only waited 20 years for this plane...what’s a few more days 😂

• Like 2

Chris

SVS, WAAS, LPV and SBAS.  We might put the last three in later.  Might.  SVS... hard maybe.  Other than that, I don't think there's much missing...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

7 minutes ago, Milviz said:

SVS, WAAS, LPV and SBAS.  We might put the last three in later.  Might.  SVS... hard maybe.  Other than that, I don't think there's much missing...

Wow, sounds really good! Those arent deal breakers at all.

Btw, why is that you guys didnt implement FOD damage? You already modelled engine damage. it seems rather simple to calculate a chance of FOD damage on the engines if the ice vanes arent extended.

Juan Ramos

in the 350i, the ice vanes extend internally.  They do not show outside.

We're not doing a full fails package... yet.  You can absolutely blow your engines...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Milviz said:

in the 350i, the ice vanes extend internally.  They do not show outside.

We're not doing a full fails package... yet.  You can absolutely blow your engines...

That sounds great indeed!

Juan Ramos

any plans to have remote cdu from marcom , like aersoft, pmdg,tdfi , madog, qw787, and mjc q400( its finshed on his side) he do it flwless not like the buggy from capitain sim.

have all his fms had zero problems from day one

I believe that we have a popup for all of the glass that's actionable.  if that's what you mean... then yes.  If you mean something that resides on an ipad... then no