Sign in to follow this  
Bohemond

MilViz King Air B350i Imminent Release...

SVS, WAAS, LPV and SBAS.  We might put the last three in later.  Might.  SVS... hard maybe.  Other than that, I don't think there's much missing...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

7 minutes ago, Milviz said:

SVS, WAAS, LPV and SBAS.  We might put the last three in later.  Might.  SVS... hard maybe.  Other than that, I don't think there's much missing...

Wow, sounds really good! Those arent deal breakers at all.

Btw, why is that you guys didnt implement FOD damage? You already modelled engine damage. it seems rather simple to calculate a chance of FOD damage on the engines if the ice vanes arent extended.

Juan Ramos
Sorry for my bad english

in the 350i, the ice vanes extend internally.  They do not show outside.

We're not doing a full fails package... yet.  You can absolutely blow your engines...

• Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

7 minutes ago, Milviz said:

in the 350i, the ice vanes extend internally.  They do not show outside.

We're not doing a full fails package... yet.  You can absolutely blow your engines...

That sounds great indeed!

Juan Ramos
Sorry for my bad english

any plans to have remote cdu from marcom , like aersoft, pmdg,tdfi , madog, qw787, and mjc q400( its finshed on his side) he do it flwless not like the buggy from capitain sim.

have all his fms had zero problems from day one

I believe that we have a popup for all of the glass that's actionable.  if that's what you mean... then yes.  If you mean something that resides on an ipad... then no

@Milviz There's a knob in the pedestal that is used to control the checklist. I saw a video about the king air and the author complains that it is somewhat difficult to use the checklist because the knob is in the pedestal and you cant operate it while you also look at the MFD. Is it in the cards to add a 2d popup panel  for the pedestal knob?

this is the video:

Juan Ramos
Sorry for my bad english

Add my vote for remote CDU support. Maybe you could have a look at http://flightsimapps.com

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-8700K, GTX1080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

The controller panel is also in the CDU popup now, making it easier to use. 

As far as a remote app... unlikely.  Sorry but just getting this out the door has been HELL.  That said, if someone wants to make one... feel free to approach us on that.

I made that video a while back.  One of the MilViz programmers told me later that to run through the checklist you can use your pc keyboard keys:

ENTER - Enable a particular checklist.

Up/Down Arrows: Scroll through checklist items.

Esc - Exit from a checklist.  

I wasn't complaining.  It was just too easy for me to understand!  haha!

Todd McDowell

System: Intel i7 8700, Gygabyte RTX2070, ASUS TUF Gaming Pro, 48gb Ram, 4k Monitor

It looks like im the only one in this thread who doesn't have the king air 🙁🤣

• Like 1

Juan Ramos
Sorry for my bad english

You can also action the next checklist item with the yoke button opposite the horn. Just attach that to a button on your physical controller. I am sure someone smart with lua scripts with FSUIPC can figure that out in a jiffy. 

29 minutes ago, KenG said:

You can also action the next checklist item with the yoke button opposite the horn. Just attach that to a button on your physical controller. I am sure someone smart with lua scripts with FSUIPC can figure that out in a jiffy. 

It will also work just by operating the button on top of right horn.

Holding down for 2 seconds displays the main checklist page.

Pressing it will advance to the next line.

Besides of course the up/down/enter esc keys, that will only operate the checklist while it is visible. When it is not, those keys resume their current mapping.

Tomas