Sign in to follow this  
chevelle505

just wondering....

OK, So is the King air 350i released or not??? They updated the webpage, listed a price, but it still says coming soon. apparently it was announced that today was the release date...maybe just a rumor? read that over at Fselite.net. 

just curious...

I visited their site. I don't see a price or anything beyond "in development". Where are you seeing a price and so on?

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Im just wondering why it wont work with windows 7. Wondering if I just loose a couple features until i update to windows 10 or does it not work at all? kinda sucks waiting this long only to discover I need to upgrade my sim AND operating system just to run one airplane. between that and the $80 price tag i think ill pass, at least until i get the new computer build and have to re install everything then anyway. its the name of the game with computers, latest and greatest..just sucks that they're compatibility on this plane is so narrowed down. really hoped it would work with p3dv4.4 and windows 7 64 bit like pmdg, A2A, etc. 

Thanks for the info. I don't know why my browser doesn't 'see' that page.

Thanks again.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

This only works with P3D 4.5 Hot Fix 2 because the WXR that is included only works with that.  It's been updated. If you don't care about the WXR, then fine, you can run it in 4.5.  4.4. will not work as it doesn't support PBR.

Windows 7 is NOT supported for a variety of reasons but mainly because DX11 is not properly or fully supported.

We have not yet released it because it's not fully ready.  We ran into some bugs that need fixing.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

@Milviz should we keep refreshing the page today or the bugs will take some days more you estimate?

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

I think we're looking at tmrw.

• Like 2

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Why is that the product page was removed? Will it be enabled again closer to the release date?

Juan Ramos

Lets hope the bugs have been fixed by now

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link