Sign in to follow this  
Urmel81

GSX Profiles and updated ADE

Sorry, I meant that Orbx includes two ADX files - one with static aircraft and one without.  You modified the one without the static aircraft.  I like what you did, but I also like having Orbx's static aircraft.

ESJqyfr.jpg

I hope you know this airport with the fantastic approach!

ADE enhanced + GSX Profile created.

I've updated my ADE Selector (many Thanks to 29Palms!) for use with this airport, now you can switch easily between the ADE's. Try it!

https://jcai.dk/tag/urmel81/

Have Fun with it and STAY AT HOME

Urmel

Edited by Urmel81

let me ask a basic quetion 😜: these AFDs only improve the behavior of AI aircrafts? Is there any changes to the parking gates or other things?

Edited by FSA4703

5 hours ago, FSA4703 said:

let me ask a basic quetion 😜: these AFDs only improve the behavior of AI aircrafts? Is there any changes to the parking gates or other things?

No, you allways need an ADE. It also improves the usage of the whole airport (Parkingspots, Comms, Approaches, Taxi, ...) for normal User Aircraft. And GSX is only for User Aircraft and has nothing to do with AI.

Hi

I brought yesterday Mumbai Airport VABB from Stinns Pacific.

Because the GSX Profil was really bad, I startet to edit the GSX 2 Profile with new Jetway Positions etc.

Then I thought I could edit some Parking positions and Taxi lines???

I installed Airport Design Editor and P3D SDK.

But I must say I am completely new in this topic!

I opened  the VABB_ADEP4_ADE.bgl file in Airport Design Editor  and I could see the Airport layout. 

I could change the Parking Position, so that a AI plane would stand on another place, but I could not found out how I could change the graphic yellow Taxi line etc.

Do I have to load the textures in ADE? 

Is there an easy way or a good Tutorial at Youtube?

Thanks for help!

Erik

I have a lot of fun flying in Australia with the Majestic Dash 8 and the TFDI 717.

I decided to update some smaller ORBX Australian Regional Airports. And the new AUv2 is also fantastic.

The first batch is already released, check them out.

d3MHDjL.jpg

vKnoTAU.jpg

WMjX4II.jpg

Regards Urmel

another old ORBX Australian Airport is finished: BRISBANE.

it's quite FPS heavy, but if you disable most things (keep only the Level 1 options) then it's ok and quite nice.

I've added SODE VDGS to the most Gates (like in real Life) and an custom GSX Profile!

Huv9HCl.jpg

Have fun!

Urmel

Prepar3dv5 is out, Cairns is already available for it, and it still looks fantastic.

Time to update it to V3 - with SODE VDGS and an GSX Profile.

J2zCqTi.jpg

Have fun

Urmel

Quick question, what exactly do these files do?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

On 4/16/2020 at 8:00 PM, captain420 said:

Quick question, what exactly do these files do?

GSX Profile: If you use airliners the usage of GSX is recommended, It makes it more realistic with it's ground operations. An custom, specially created for this airport may be included.

SODE VDGS Profile: If you use airliners, the SODE VDGS System is highly recommended, makes taxiing to an Gate much more realistic, and it is really cheap in my eyes

enhanced ADE's: in the ADE are the most invisible things included, Parkingspot, Approaches, Taxiways, .... If you fly online you be happy when you have an greater selection of Gates (you see it when you open an Airport in Sim and you want to select an Gate - that's from the ADE). The Taxiways are used if you are not flying online (and they are used by your AI), The behavior of the AI is much more realistic, the same when you are flying with the default ATC. And much more. An updated ADE makes your Airport Operations much more realistic.

Regards

Urmel

• Like 3

thank you so much

really appreciate your work

jeff storey

I struggle with your files.

I wish you would give the full path to each file, not just "add to scenery".

It is hard to find where they are to go.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.