Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

December 19th, 2019 - Development/Insider Update

The icing shot and DA62 tail shots are my favs... amazing!

Let's get those devs into that SDK pronto!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Stunning. Sold my old pc so gonna wait it out. Any mention of VR yet? 

ZORAN

13 minutes ago, zmak said:

Stunning. Sold my old pc so gonna wait it out. Any mention of VR yet? 

Look at the second post of the thread.

• Like 1

Asobo, please add an attitude indicator for the HUD. (I assume all of it can be toggled so it shouldn't bother anyone. And the surfaces don't indicate attitude if you're not in a pure chase view.)

Amazing pictures! Will we ever see some island shots?🙄

• Like 1

6 hours ago, suncoastflyer said:

Definitely looks like there is some tessellation at work there, adding lots of little details to the ice. It has to be my favourite out of the set released today. I can't wait to do some scenic flights around New Zealand, exploring all the glaciers.

The glacier shot does look gorgeous and I can't wait to do glacier landings.

i9-12900K | Asus ROG Strix Z690-F Gaming | RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR5 | Win 10 Pro | Acer Predator UltraWide 3440x1440 (G-Sync)

One of the best updates so far, screenshots, sdk news, feedback snapshot...

I like the fact we have a little information about everything.

Thank you Microsoft

PS: Making public for Insiders Alpha testers screenshots and reported issues is very kind of you and make our wait a little more easy

• Like 8

The image of the glacier, gorgeous .

Already I'm a fan of trekking in the great outdoors, but to see such a rendering of colors, it's just amazing.

This is a first, no, an official leak? I really like the humor associated with this development, Thank you Microsoft !

The only bad news is to have to wait until 9.1 for the next news. That it's going to be a long time.

so we're going to go back for 20 days of futile game pass and xbox debates with our troll guest. There's so much to say about the quality of this simulator, that we have to debate futile things...

could rwflush tell us where that glacier is?

• Upvote 2

The DA62 over the cloud layer is my favourite as I'm looking forward to cloud skimming with cool-e-o music in the background. 😎

And what's with the DA62 markings? "OE-VSB", not an Asobo "AS"? Haven't all the other images of planes had AS or am I imagining that? Is it simply showing that the user can edit their own registration codes?

7 minutes ago, Bottle said:

😎

And what's with the DA62 markings? "OE-VSB", not an Asobo "AS"?

I read somewhere that there is an Austrian dev in the loop

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1 hour ago, azulkb said:

could rwflush tell us where that glacier is?

The aircraft is bound to Gustavus RW 2 (which is awfully short as I recall), I would bet its a flight from Skagway to Gustavus over Glacier Nt’l Park AK.

The « subtitle » looks like an ATC interaction btw.

EDIT Weird purple/green colors at the bottom center of the picture.  

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

17 minutes ago, Bottle said:

And what's with the DA62 markings? "OE-VSB", not an Asobo "AS"? Haven't all the other images of planes had AS or am I imagining that? Is it simply showing that the user can edit their own registration codes?

There's a real DA62 with that registration: http://www.wildbergair.com/photos/airports/Austria/LOAN/20150328/20150328_VSB.htm

Brandon Filer

What do you suppose the users who took those screenshots were thinking when they were flying in those moments?  They almost all look good enough to be photographs unless you really took a magnifying glass to them.