Sign in to follow this  
Headley

Full screeen on ipad - issue

Hello,

I followed the tutorial on how to setup my CDU on my ipad in full screen.  And it worked flowless ...

... untill the last update from IOS.

Now i have full screen for the first CDU-screen, but when i switch to the second screen via [two-finger method] or the screw up right or left, i get this effect:

49244161316_896a096145_c.jpg

I can not get rid of the grey bar on top of the screen.  When i click on [gereed - ready] i goes back tot the previous screen with is normal full screen view.

Something i do wrong or any work around please?

This is normal view:

49147186391_015b9c2e28_c.jpg

Add as a shortcut on the ipad home screen, force close browser then launch it from there - opens in full screen mode

22 hours ago, julian46 said:

Add as a shortcut on the ipad home screen, force close browser then launch it from there - opens in full screen mode

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Exactly what i did, the shortcut is added to my home screen.  When opening the "virtual app" i get a full screen CDU like on my second screenshot.

But when i switch to the second CDU (via two-finger method or tapping on the scews L or R) i have that grey effect on top of the screen as in my first screenshot.  Then when i return to the first CDU, the screen is normal (full screen - second screenshot).

Before the update to IOS13.x all worked as it should be, but sinds IOS 13.x i get this problem...