Sign in to follow this  
richbonneau

Milviz King Air is RELEASED

Hi all.  We are going to try and push out a HF today for the most (to use someone else's word) egregious bugs.  We're trying to get documentation/video in place before xmas day but we're not sure we can do it.

The control issue will have to wait till the end of the week.  My apologies.

We're doing what we can.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I’m showing consistently superior FPS to PMDG 737 ngxu including in clouds, w advanced scenery.

no stutters, this aircraft has been performing very well so far. High level of detail and a very very realistic vc model and textures. In fact I would say from the modelling and texturing it is the most visually realistic and striking aircraft I have ever seen. 

documentatiib I’m sure will be coming. This is a very solid release guys, and I don’t say it lightly!

running i8700k no oc, thx 1070i

frames typically 30-55fps, no stutters. 

• Like 1

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

37 minutes ago, pinepix62 said:

If that is the case I will steer clear of this one. I was looking forward to the 350i and really enjoy the MV PC6 Porter and C310R as they perform very well on my system but to pay that much for a GA aircraft that needs more processing power than the NGXu, not for me.

Same. Not sure why it would get such low performance.  But disappointing to see that it has. 

And as for the so-called accuracy, how does anyone know that without the charts? 

While a few little issues, I am generally happy with the potential for it to be superb. ‘Beyond study level” I don’t know but certainly very good.

I have no problems at all running detailed add on scenery, wx etc at night with no stutters.

The documentation thing while pretty silly, is not an absolute deal breaker and will be addressed asap.

A few small issues, that will hopefully be addressed with a HF and we are good to go.

i did have one unexplained CTD out of 5 flights I did yesterday. Thank god it’s the holidays so I can spend some time getting my head around this gorgeous bird.

• Like 1

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

33 minutes ago, Doug47 said:

Same. Not sure why it would get such low performance.  But disappointing to see that it has. 

Why performance for many is so good

55 minutes ago, Purr said:

running i8700k no oc, thx 1070i

frames typically 30-55fps, no stutters. 

17 minutes ago, pcartier1960 said:

I have a 980ti and this plane has much better FPS than PMDG (55-60fps) frames are similar to the A2A aircraft for me.

36 minutes ago, Doug47 said:

Does it? Two people have much different results, one of whom posted just above yours...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Incoming. Just finished the design and Taguilo is integrating.

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 3

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

1 hour ago, bean_sprout said:

What a beautiful plane.  I wish I had a gaming rig to fly it.  

Cheers to Milvitz for this one.

bs

So my last post is not misinterpreted I'm sure my last rig would have run this addon without problem.  I simply do not own a gaming machine currently.

Cheers

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

16 minutes ago, JB3DG said:

Incoming. Just finished the design and Taguilo is integrating.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Can't wait for this.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Is there PBR technology for all textures and TrueGlass  ? 

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

7 minutes ago, BMW969 said:

Is there PBR technology for all textures and TrueGlass  ? 

Yes on both accounts.

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

Hot Fix 1 is going up.  USE AT YOUR OWN RISK  (we didnt have time to fully test it.... many many fixes)

Edited by Milviz
  • Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

14 hours ago, Milviz said:

Hot Fix 1 is going up.  USE AT YOUR OWN RISK  (we didnt have time to fully test it.... many many fixes)

How do I get the hot fix?

Matt Wilson