Sign in to follow this  
richbonneau

Milviz King Air is RELEASED

We will be adding the Navigraph charts functionality in the SP.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

One CTD so far after pausing the Sim. I can live with that for the moment. But the permanent flickering with changing frequency is really annoying. How can I get rid of it ? I don't find the "preferences" setting mentioned few pages before.

Another problem: Prop and condition levers do not work reliably with the mouse. it's sometimes a mess to move them for-or backwards. 

Have you posted these in the support forums?

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Just to be sure, the support forums at milviz.com...

I had flickering when running in a window.  Going to full screen mode stopped the flickering, as did turning on V-sync from within P3D, when in a window.  Nvidia 1050Ti, latest driver

V-sync on and triple buffering improves the flickering but does not stop it in my case. I've no clue what the full screen mode does, but I'll look into this. I've tested several drivers including the latest but I did not notice significant differences.

2 hours ago, mmc71 said:

V-sync on and triple buffering improves the flickering but does not stop it in my case. I've no clue what the full screen mode does, but I'll look into this. I've tested several drivers including the latest but I did not notice significant differences.

It's not a driver issue it is  something Microsoft added to windows 10. Need to right click P3D icon, pick properties , then compatability tab and click the checkbox for "disable fullscreen optmizations" flashing will be gone and you can put VSYNC back off.

Edit: you wont loose any performance or FPS...several other "games" need this turned off as well because of the same issue. Google is your friend 🙂

As with all these things it doesn't affect everyone or every vid driver version etc etc. I don't care to troubleshoot this further and it is probably for naught so I'm not wasting anymore time on it.

This "optimization" is also known to cause lag in some games...

Edited by Slayer
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Slayer said:

It's not a driver issue it is  something Microsoft added to windows 10. Need to right click P3D icon, pick properties , then compatability tab and click the checkbox for "disable fullscreen optmizations" flashing will be gone and you can put VSYNC back off.

Thanks a lot, that solved it for me. No flickering any more.

@Rob: The installation was without problems and the aircraft was installed as it should be. I checked this a couple of times. But with the setting above I don't  have graphics issues any more for now.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:08 AM, Rob_Ainscough said:

So much detail, very impressive ... going to take me a while to map all these knobs/switches/button over to my GoFlight gear.

Hello Rob,

have you ever tried LINDA?

I'm not sure if LINDA works with GF?

Would be good to know ... at least for simple switches. I expect that it wouldn't work with the GF MCP and similar more complex hardware. 

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys.  I just got the redux Milviz T-38 and the KA350 Super King Air and I can't get either of them to work.

I'm using the Saitek radio boxes, switch panels, throttles, and Cessna yoke/rudder pedals/trimwheel with for one and the Warthog HOTAS setup for the other and Spad Next for the interface. Not all the controls seem to work even when mapped correctly.

The KA350 has a gap in the front window seal (think that's been mentioned) and the T-38C has a landing gear lever with a knob where the alpha transparency is set too low and you can see through it.

They look great for the $140 I paid but I can't get them to start the engines -- and yes I read the manual.

The landing gear knob is supposed to be see through because it has a light inside that goes on while the gear is transiting.  How you purchased the T-38C is beyond me because it's not on sale. 

If you want support, this isn't the place.  Hit up our support forums.  If you read the manual, you would know that info is somewhere in the first three pages. (or so).

Edited by Milviz

The "C" thing was my mistake.  Was thinking about the current real life trainer.

I hadn't gotten to the T-38 manual yet -- just the Super King Air.  Was up late last night trying to get it to work.

Thanks for the info. I see you are paying attention 🙂

Edited by TallTanBarbie
added text

2 hours ago, TallTanBarbie said:

The "C" thing was my mistake.  Was thinking about the current real life trainer.

I hadn't gotten to the T-38 manual yet -- just the Super King Air.  Was up late last night trying to get it to work.

Thanks for the info. I see you are paying attention 🙂

Waiting for your post in the support forums for the T-38. (Bit more details please 🙂 . Other devs will help you on the KA)

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion