Sign in to follow this  
richbonneau

Milviz King Air is RELEASED

One of my favorite parts of this plane is the realistic prop spool-down time. Few devs get this right.

....or can be bothered to get right. It annoys the hell out of me when I see a propellor stop spinning instantly after one or two separate "slow down" animations. I don't care whether it is a top end "study level" aircraft or a less expensive "lite" product. Propellor animations should be done properly for all of them.

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

On 12/28/2019 at 9:51 AM, TallTanBarbie said:

Hi Guys.  I just got the redux Milviz T-38 and the KA350 Super King Air and I can't get either of them to work.

I'm using the Saitek radio boxes, switch panels, throttles, and Cessna yoke/rudder pedals/trimwheel with for one and the Warthog HOTAS setup for the other and Spad Next for the interface. Not all the controls seem to work even when mapped correctly.

The KA350 has a gap in the front window seal (think that's been mentioned) and the T-38C has a landing gear lever with a knob where the alpha transparency is set too low and you can see through it.

They look great for the $140 I paid but I can't get them to start the engines -- and yes I read the manual.

Another user had the same issue of not being able to start engines and it was something with the saitek mapping , I cant recall the exact fix sorry. Are you able to start them just using the VC?

Best idea:  Get on our support forums where we can and will help you to the best of our abilities.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Beautiful airplane and nice pilot skills, Rob!
May I know which prog do you use for CPU/GPU control display, please?

Edited by David Roch

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Approaching ESSA on my testflight.

Beware, there are quite a few FMS bugs and autopilot issues, but devs are aware of them. Hopefully most gets addressed in the upcoming servicepack.

• Like 3

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

1 hour ago, SAS443 said:

Beware, there are quite a few FMS bugs and autopilot issues, but devs are aware of them. Hopefully most gets addressed in the upcoming servicepack.

Nice videos , Rob and SAS443

ESSA 01R , i hve done testflights with the 350i ESSA-ENSV , ESSA-ESSD, ESSA-ESNN, ESSA-ESGG and turnaround.

3 hours ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

I managed to not blow the engines up, nor bounce on the short runway at EGCW in the lovely ORBX TE GB.

I was going thru my Foreflight app with Aircraft Performance listings and they only have the 350ER ... other than more fuel capacity, is there any other difference to the 350i ... looks like the engines are the same PT6A-60A.

I need a few more flying lessons but want to plan a round robin ... definitely need to create a GIT profile for this aircraft.

Cheers, Rob.

Rob,

Great video! Thanks for sharing. 

I noticed your left generator was offline. Ex-profeso perhaps? If not, my advises:

- Always check the starter is in Off position before reseting the on side generator switch.

- After engine starts (both), check both gen loadmeters; also voltage is ok on all buses.

Regards,

Tomas

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SAS443 said:

Great landing! Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Tomas

• Like 1

9 hours ago, David Roch said:

Beautiful airplane and nice pilot skills, Rob!
May I know which prog do you use for CPU/GPU control display, please?

The GPU is an integral part of the package David. It is called for via an in-sim AddOns menu or via the MVAMS program.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

The electronic checklist is nice but I haven't seen video of anyone using it yet. Maybe overlooked but it beats flipping through a manual or alt tabbing or opening another window.

Push and hold the checklist button on the yoke for 5 or so seconds and it will pop up on the center display. Use the scroll wheel below the FMS( I use the 2D FMS for this) to scroll up and down in the selection and middle mousewheel click that selector or the button on the yoke to select/check an item  (not the joystick). If you want to hide the checklist just use the top left LSK on the center display and switch it back to FMS text  ( it has a "<" next to the button to push)

Edit: The ESC button below the FMS will take you back up one menu level.

Edited by Slayer
  • Like 1

Thanks to Linda, I have mapped checklist-feature to my yoke and also check items, scrolling and escape-button.

You can also just move up and down with the arrow keys on your keyboard (enter button marks a checklist item)

• Like 1

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

Uh... no...  that's what YOU are for...  😛

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.