Sign in to follow this  
richbonneau

Milviz King Air is RELEASED

28 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

have they mentioned whether or not we will have the ability to upgrade for FS2020? 

LOL Really? 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

7 minutes ago, reecemj said:

LOL Really? 

umm yeah, like PMDG have? I don't get what so LOL about that question? 

• Upvote 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

37 minutes ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

There is no SDK yet, thats why.

Thank you! 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

On 1/3/2020 at 9:05 AM, Milviz said:

We will be doing a couple of written guides on how to use the FMS.  They will, with luck, be in the next HF (which should be out this weekend).

For the SP, which will be out before the end of the month, we hope to have more documentation in place.

Any idea if we'll see the hot fix today?

Not today.  Sorry.  We're still trying to fix some very reluctant bugs.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

We’re planning on HF2 tmrw and the full Service Pack by the end of the month. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Edited by Milviz
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thanks for the update, I look forward to it! Already such an amazing aircraft to fly 👍👍

• Upvote 1

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

Plans changed... Our lead dev had something important to do and so... delayed. Apologies... again....

I'm still trying to figure out what the Milviz King Air has to offer - except being a different model - that the Flight1 King Air B200 doesn't.

19 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

I'm still trying to figure out what the Milviz King Air has to offer - except being a different model - that the Flight1 King Air B200 doesn't.

Flight1:

• Smaller
  • Originally released for FSX - outdated graphics is noticeable in the cockpit
  • Modified engines (blackhawk variant) - high performance
  • Garmin G1000 avionics (though not at complete "trainer)

I have them both installed, and while the F1 is obviously more mature and no CTDs, I found the B200 to be less enjoyable than Milviz B350i.

F1 B200 is not a bad addon, but so much progress has been made in the addon-market since 2013 (or whenever it was released) which is very difficult to conceal.

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

I find the Flight1 lacking.

I get constant CTD's, weird G1000 behavior (Specially true with Airways and SID's), lack of support etc. They just ported the thing to P3D and abandoned it. No updates, no improvements, nothing.

Also, there's something i find rather curious with the Flight1 king air: If you post something on their forums and they need to test something they "drop a note" to the dev. The developer doesn't participate in the forums at all. The forum moderators are some kind of intermediaries between the dev and the users as if the guy is in some kind of cave.

Edited by xender
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Juan Ramos

I think that you perhaps misunderstand.

Flight 1 is a marketing device, just like the many online software retailers.

The products are not theirs to support, so they have no choice but to refer support

requests to the products' developers.

As far as can be seen, they do host forums for individual products but support replies

to do with the product, rather than the Flight 1 wrapper, must come from that product's developer.

Edited by Reader

52 minutes ago, Reader said:

I think that you perhaps misunderstand.

Flight 1 is a marketing device, just like the many online software retailers.

The products are not theirs to support, so they have no choice but to refer support

requests to the products' developers.

As far as can be seen, they do host forums for individual products but support replies

to do with the product, rather than the Flight 1 wrapper, must come from that product's developer.

Flight1, in this case, is the original developer of the King air and C510 Mustang.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Flight1, in this case, is the original developer of the King air and C510 Mustang.

Exactly, that's my point. I know they normally are just publishers but that's not the case with the king air. It was really disappointing to see their lack of support. They just ported it and that's it. They wont touch it anymore.

In the milviz case i was greatly surprised to see everybody involved and answering. Im really expecting that hotfix/sp to see the improvements

Juan Ramos

Well, Milviz, will it be out today...? Fingers crossed 🤞 

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10