Sign in to follow this  
richbonneau

Milviz King Air is RELEASED

Working on it....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I bought the Flight 1 KingAir but returned because of getting very low fps on my system. However, I never got any CTDs, and the graphics looked perfectly fine for a 5 year old addon.

Does the Milviz come with a Hangar/Maintenance/Failure/Wear and tear mode?

4 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

I bought the Flight 1 KingAir but returned because of getting very low fps on my system. However, I never got any CTDs, and the graphics looked perfectly fine for a 5 year old addon.

Does the Milviz come with a Hangar/Maintenance/Failure/Wear and tear mode?

There's normal wear modeled on the engines as well as engine failures, hot starts etc.

Juan Ramos

Hey Milviz,

hows the update hot fix proceeding? Any further updates on eta? 

thanks

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

We're not going to release it until it's stable. We've gone through 2 iterations... both of which are not.  So... back to the drawing board.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Okay thanks for the response and good luck.

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

Any news on whats happening?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

42 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Any news on whats happening?

HF2 is still in testing as of Jan 19

Just now, jomcci said:

And SP1? End of Jan 20?

Thank you

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

We're hoping to get the HF2 out the door this week.  Final SP, with luck, end of this month... And THEN....

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Milviz said:

We're hoping to get the HF2 out the door this week.  Final SP, with luck, end of this month... And THEN....

Is it possible to give information on HF2 and what SP Final brings please?

Too many bugs to mention.  They will have changelogs.  The three major fixes are: FMS logic, planning, routing fixes, addition of a control section so that mapping of functions can be done and the addition of Navigraph charts.

• Like 2

Thank you. Look forward to seeing the results.

Prepared the money.  waiting for an update😊

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider