Sign in to follow this  
richbonneau

Milviz King Air is RELEASED

Will the crash to desktop get fixed when selecting the weather radar?

This thread's a good example of how NOT to manage customer expectations......

• Upvote 4

Working on it.  For the CTD, please get on the support forums.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

9 minutes ago, tangerine said:

I was about to buy the craft...till i found out this post...is really that bad?

I would wait until the first service pack is released. It does not live up to the marketing hype on the MilViz site, but maybe in a month or two. Who knows.

• Upvote 2

I have already used up the money I set aside for this plane.))

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

12 hours ago, tangerine said:

The Aircraft is great, but wait for SP1 (fixing issues and adding features). It is a lot of fun and you won't regret anything. 

I still don't know why this Aircraft is better than anything we have seen so far in Flight Simulation (statement from Milviz). In this category of aircraft, it is the TBM900 from another Sim IMHO. 

There is a beta for Hot Fix 2 available on the support forum for testing.

Steve Weeks

16 hours ago, BMW969 said:

I have already used up the money I set aside for this plane.))

Me, too. Was hoping for a worthy successor to the Aeroworx KingAir. I guess not. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Me, too. Was hoping for a worthy successor to the Aeroworx KingAir. I guess not. 

Try it with the latest HF 1.0.6.

Just made a short flight and @Milviz fixed a lot of bugs already.

Edited by driver101
  • Like 1

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

22 hours ago, tangerine said:

For what my opinion is worth...

No, it's not that bad, at least for me, and I have pretty high expectations. I am actually pretty impressed with it. I have been flying the KA exclusively in FS since I bought it (about a week after release). I think the performance (FPS--and I fly with on laptop!) is pretty phenomenal for a  complex PL21 equipped plane; the turboprop physics are nearly on par with Majestic's Dash, and aside from a few little issues that I can live with temporarily, I don't seen any sense in not picking it up. The only thing that's bugged me is the inability to use the radar without getting a CTD, but I can keep using my RexWxr, and I know the crew is working on that. MV could have given up on this bird a long time ago with all its issues, and they didn't. They kept developing it, and that tells me they will stick with development on the KA until the issues are fixed.

I don't have any skin in this KA game except to put my hands up and say that I was pretty skeptical, but I was wrong, I am very, very pleased with the KA, and I think you should give it a try. 

Downloading HF2 beta 1.0.6 Milviz support forum.

Nice.

Edited by Epikk

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

please don't post links.  Sheesh...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I doubted for a long time, but bought this bird.

There were disputes about the FPS. For those who have not yet decided to buy, I suggest the video. I checked FPS.

I can say that this bird is the best in its class in terms of depth of study. Work continues on minor bugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC3RUVBZUmk&feature=youtu.be

Edited by BMW969
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider