Sign in to follow this  
richbonneau

Milviz King Air is RELEASED

Hi Alex.

Thanks for the report and vid.

Can you elaborate on 'minor bugs', please?

I am almost set to commit, perhaps.

Cheers

Jock

Jock McIntyre

3 hours ago, Jockos said:

Can you elaborate on 'minor bugs', please?

FMS worked out in great detail. Some functions are still supplemented and adjusted.

Edited by BMW969

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

Milviz states that Advanced series products are non-functional in P3D V5. So for me, I'll wait for v5 compatibility. 

• Upvote 2

Tom

16 hours ago, Bushido5 said:

The SP1 is now available from the Milviz support forum dedicated to the KA 350

Hmmm, I'm not seeing it. Under which topic?

It is in the KA350i support forum, not the "completed products" forum. You need to be logged in and have purchased the plane in order to access the support forum.

Peter

I'm seeing a huge increase in VRAM usage with this SP. It runs so much worse than even the NGXu. Back in the hangar it goes, this time probably for good, because it looks like this is the last update. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

I'm seeing a huge increase in VRAM usage with this SP. It runs so much worse than even the NGXu. Back in the hangar it goes, this time probably for good, because it looks like this is the last update. 

Same for me.

As per recommendation from their forum, I turrned off "render to transparent surfaces" in the "options" section of MVAMS tool, and that seems to do the trick for me.
No idea really what that option actually does (did I lose some eyecandy, or move computations back to CPU instead of GPU? - who knows)

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

No problem here. Removed old version / reboot /  installed new SPI - everything runs smooth and fine....

Cheers,

Michael

Cheers,
Michael

Aorus Master z390 / i9 9900KS / GTX 1070@2.1 / 32 GB Ram / all watercooled

8 hours ago, qqwertzde said:

It is in the KA350i support forum, not the "completed products" forum. You need to be logged in and have purchased the plane in order to access the support forum.

Peter

That is where I was at, and still didn't see it. But I'll take another look. And yes, I did purchase it. I'm surprised I didn't get an email that they released it like I got when they released the final version.

Okay, just revisited them and got it now. Thank you.

Edited by monica6211
add comment

7 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Update... they've ID'd an issue that is causing a spike in VRAM and are working on a fix. 

I've completed a few flights with SP1 and other than an issue that was my fault, I'm having a blast with it!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

8 hours ago, SAS443 said:

No idea really what that option actually does (did I lose some eyecandy, or move computations back to CPU instead of GPU? - who knows)

Only the Shadow knows...

Seriously, what you "lose" is TrueGlass effects of rain, fog, and icing.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

SP1 is NOT to be used.  There's a serious bug in it that we will fix asap.

Thanks for your patience...

• Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.