Sign in to follow this  
richbonneau

Milviz King Air is RELEASED

11 hours ago, n4gix said:

The GPU is an integral part of the package David. It is called for via an in-sim AddOns menu or via the MVAMS program.

Thank you, I was talking about the Graphics Processing Unit 🙂

10 hours ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

MSI Afterburner for GPU OC which includes RTSS ... RTSS does the actual overlay (OSD).  RTSS lets you monitor all kinds of metrics either OSD or to log file at a rate as low as 300ms (recommend 500ms for 30-60Hz monitors/FPS).

Cheers, Rob.

Thank you Rob, very much appreciated.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Check this out please:  

• Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

7 hours ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

Make me work for it ... ruthless!

Cheers, Rob.

Wrong guy and bad timing. You would need to kill my sister before one of the Milviz team becomes Ruthless.

• Like 1

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

and... number 2.... 

Edited by Milviz
  • Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:36 AM, xender said:

Nice to have these videos but very difficult to see what switches are used as the mouse pointer stays in the same place all the time.

Johan Pienaar

2 hours ago, pinepix62 said:

Nice to have these videos but very difficult to see what switches are used as the mouse pointer stays in the same place all the time.

Improvements are coming ! 😊

QUOTE FROM THE AUTHOR in the Milviz forum >> "Thank you, the software I have for video capture would not capture the mouse in P3D. It works fine for desktop and even highlights clicks, but something goes wrong in the P3D game overlay.

The checks are from Section 4 Normal Procedures of the July 2014 Airplane Flight Manual for the King Air 350i, 350ER, and 350C. I go into details that are not included in the checklists.

EDIT: Thank you to the testers and crew from Milviz on getting me set up with better capture software. Hopefully, the runup videos will be a little better and help you to follow along."

Edited by vcarlo

WAT1460.png

These, bye the bye, are done by one of our lead testers who is, again, bye the bye, an actual 350i flight instructor with many many years of experience in this aircraft.  So, no matter what anyone else says, this guy KNOWS what he’s on about.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Still confused by this. 
So let me get this right
The product doesn’t come with any documentation with performance charts ?
Which means nobody knows if it’s reliable or not?

5 years in development and when released it’s littered with problems?
The hot fix issued from the developer is Install at your own risk ‘as it hasn’t been tested’. 

The answer to the problems and issues is to release a patch that isn’t tested and could cause more harm?

The performance question is answered by the fact a ‘real pilot’ said it’s ‘ok’?

So after 5 years, no documentation as to how it can be started is given, rather a video with incorrect terms is released after the add-on is available?

Genuine questions. Can somebody help me out please? 🙂

• Upvote 1

The hotfix is now rated as good to go.   We always say that just in case as it’s not tested fully by a large group.  It is now. 

we will be coming out with a new one shortly.  

the perf charts are in the support forum as well as the general one for the B350i.

videos are being done as and when we can.  

which video has incorrect terms???  

21 minutes ago, Doug47 said:

Still confused by this. 
So let me get this right
The product doesn’t come with any documentation with performance charts ?
Which means nobody knows if it’s reliable or not?

5 years in development and when released it’s littered with problems?
The hot fix issued from the developer is Install at your own risk ‘as it hasn’t been tested’. 

The answer to the problems and issues is to release a patch that isn’t tested and could cause more harm?

The performance question is answered by the fact a ‘real pilot’ said it’s ‘ok’?

So after 5 years, no documentation as to how it can be started is given, rather a video with incorrect terms is released after the add-on is available?

Genuine questions. Can somebody help me out please? 🙂

Sounds like you would prefer an aircraft that is perfectly realistic without any problems and full documentation allowing you to confirm every action is up to your standards before spending any money.   I'm gonna suggest you wait on this one. 

Meanwhile I'm flying and loving what I consider the best King Air 350 available for Prepar3D, having purchased and flown 2 other versions from other developers.  The Milviz KA is less than 2 weeks out and is already head and shoulders ABOVE anything comparable out there. 😍

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

I agree. This is easily the best king air for P3d. It is not littered with problems as you choose to put it. To insinuate it is is BS, pure and simple. Even PMDG never has a 100% trouble free launch of a product.  As to real pilots giving it the seal of approval, especially those involved in conducting training on the 350i, it doesn't get much better than that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

I agree. This is easily the best king air for P3d. It is not littered with problems as you choose to put it. To insinuate it is is BS, pure and simple. Even PMDG never has a 100% trouble free launch of a product.  As to real pilots giving it the seal of approval, especially those involved in conducting training on the 350i, it doesn't get much better than that.

I never said its littered with problems. Not sure where you get that from. 

Out of curiosity, how does its performance numbers match the real work POH? I love KA's, but like someone mentioned, I DO like products that are 'perfectly realistic without any problems'. i think that's an acceptable requirement for a 5 year long development add-on? Is it not>? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Doug47 said:

I never said its littered with problems. Not sure where you get that from. 

Out of curiosity, how does its performance numbers match the real work POH? I love KA's, but like someone mentioned, I DO like products that are 'perfectly realistic without any problems'. i think that's an acceptable requirement for a 5 year long development add-on? Is it not>? 

You may want to re read your OP (5th line) ... I have no problems with your high standards (as I previously stated, you should continue to wait for something to meet your standards) .. maybe in another 5 years ...

WAT1460.png

1 hour ago, vcarlo said:

You may want to re read your OP (5th line) ... I have no problems with your high standards (as I previously stated, you should continue to wait for something to meet your standards) .. maybe in another 5 years ...

You're saying its going to take another 5 years for it to be up to the standards of other developers? 

More confusion.

Edited by Doug47