Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

FSL A320 / A319 - Update v2.0.2.434 now available

This is pre there A321, you need to update your A320/A319 first. The best just keeps getting better and more polished....

info. Copy & paste from LK....

------

Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce that our latest update (v2.0.2.434) for the A320-X and A319-X for P3D v4 (64-bit) is now live and available through our download page.

This update brings some fixes to items reported since our v424 release, as well as improvements for both products. Notably in this version, you'll see that we've introduced our own Takeoff Performance Calculator for use with our AOC Service, which adds intersection and obstacle data for many airports around the world. We will soon be posting more information on the extra functionality provided as well as how to add more data for airports that might be missing that info.

(Also, this update is required for the upcoming A321-X, so please update your A319-X / A320-X in order to allow for this :)).

Below, I've listed a detailed change log for items added / improved in this latest v434 update.

Wishing you happy holidays and as always, thank you for your continued support!

------

AOC
    Fixes for TOPL with OPT CONF
    Flap 2 Config logic improvements for OPT CONF
    Added logic to return TOGA if unable FLEX
    Performance calculation logic fixes
    Fix to order PDO data by TORA

ACSC
    Logic optimization fixes

ATSU
    Obstacles EO SID simulation logic added
    Logic updates for ATC Alert
    PERF REQ page fix

ELAC
    Fix for THS during high roll rates

FAC
    VLS and AFloor issues fix (FLAP/SLAT BNR sync)
    Further logic fixes
    Fix for rudder control logic

FADEC
    Engine data lookup optimizations

FMGS
    FM:
    IDLE/PERF factor support added
    TCM TOD logic fix

Friction
    Roll / braking coefficients fixed for ice/snow

FSL Configurator
    DOW detection logic improved
    IDLE/PERF factor support added

Fuel
    System logic update fix

Lights
    Tail logo light fixed

Payloads
    Fix for num of crew
    Fix for payload initialization

Sounds
    PTU sound logic fixes

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

EOSID seems a nice thing

But our EOSID is all company customized, how could I add that with FSL's navdata set....

BTW, how long would take them to add RTE offset....

Fantastic David. Thanks. Will get it tonight when home.

Except it is virtually impossible to get onto the redownload service to download the update. And once you eventually do, the download times out.

• Like 1

Everyone is going mad! am at work so...later for me. Feel your pain.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

44 minutes ago, mwa05 said:

Except it is virtually impossible to get onto the redownload service to download the update. And once you eventually do, the download times out.

redownload using fastspring 🙂 there should be a link to manage orders in the email from fastspring when you bought or transferred the license of the plane.

EDIT: Your fastspring account will show the download of the old .400 version, but click on the link and it will download the latest. Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

23 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

redownload using fastspring 🙂 there should be a link to manage orders in the email from fastspring when you bought or transferred the license of the plane.

EDIT: Your fastspring account will show the download of the old .400 version, but click on the link and it will download the latest. Enjoy!

Thanks, that worked! Two minutes to download... have saved that page to my favourites!

no I just did it 2 mins ago and it took less than 1 min. Use as above.

Thanks, I couldn't connect using the normal link in their forum, but the fastspring link worked like a charm.

Boy I hope they're reinforcing the servers for the A321 launch if this update brought things to a halt!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Installing now :)

5 hours ago, hmuller said:

It's impossible to download... ☹️

Say that again! Already tried twice in last hour😖

Just let me in! Downloading as I write.