Sign in to follow this  
MDFlier

Document searching in the EFB

I've been playing around using the search capabilities in the EFB. It works great for searching the manuals. It will find the search term and show which manuals have a match as well as the number of hits in each document. After selecting and opening a document, I haven't found a way to do a "find next" within the document. It opens to the correct page for the first hit, but I don't know how to jump to the the next one. If I use page down, I can see that all of the hits have been highlighted within the document but the EFB doesn't load pages very fast, so it has been taking a long time to find the subsequent hits. 

Is anyone aware of a trick to jump to the next hit of the search term within a document in the EFB without scrolling through all of the pages?  

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440