Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Little Navmap installation

1 hour ago, Gary McCluskey said:

does anyone know why I get the Database empty message when launching LNM ? i have this software on several parts of my machine just in  case the original place caused problems.

Please read my post above. Did you load the scenery library now?
Menu "Scenery Library" -> "Load Scenery Libraray". Then select simulator and click load. Its all clear and shown in a dialog on first startup.

3 hours ago, Gary McCluskey said:

I think I've done what should be done, but I'm clearly wrong - still. Screenshot is here. I've tried putting everything on the C drive, except the menu in P3D.

I have to admit I'm thinking of complaining about this - it's easier to install Prepar3d!

I've put another screenshot here. I would appreciate it is you could take a look. I was trying to follow instructions.

No it's not difficult to install. Otherwise my mailbox would be flooded by emails every day. Reading my post above or even the manual can help a lot.

Why did you install the GLOBE data in the "ABarthel" folder? This is the wrong place.

Forget the GLOBE stuff for now. This is optional.

Try to get your scenery library right first. Load it as described above and install the Navigraph update.
What AIRAC cycle is shown in the "Scenery Library" now? The latest?

Alex

Thanks for your help. It appears to have installed everything now (I think - but it's looking good).

Initially from your post, you didn't mention Load Scenery Library, so I didn't know that was any good.  I'm still going through rebuilding my machine, and this appears to be fixed. Thank you!

How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.  

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

I just installed vs. 2.6.6.  Do I have to install the offline Global elevation data and make changes to the Scenery Library before using the product?

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

13 hours ago, Howiefly13 said:

Do I have to install the offline Global elevation data

No. It is only recommended but not required. Click the "do not show again" button to get rid of the dialog.

13 hours ago, Howiefly13 said:

make changes to the Scenery Library before using the product

You have to load the scenery library database from the simulator. Otherwise you won't see any airports.

Alex

I am attempting to install lnm v2.6.10 / P3Dv5 /W10 and getting message:

littlenamvmap.exe - System error

"cannot proceed because libmarblewidget-qt5.dll was not found"

Could you advise me how to proceed (please)?

18 hours ago, Alwyn K A Boulby said:

Could you advise me how to proceed (please)?

This can have several reasons:

1. Not all files were extracted and the DLL is missing. Check if it is in the folder as the "littlenamvmap.exe"
  2. Anti-virus put the DLL into quarantine.
  3. You start the program using a shortcut (.lnk file) and the working directory is no the LNM folder (the one with the "littlenamvmap.exe").

Alex

Edit regarding #3: The input field when editing the shortcut is called "Start In".

Edited by albar965