Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

Aerosoft Airbus Professional - FlightPlan Problems

I'm posting this here, since this forum is more active than the relevant Aerosoft one:

I recently upgraded to the Aerosoft Airbus Professional for P3Dv.4. However, for the life of it, I cannot get the left MCDU to recognize and load flight plans. I always get the "not in database message", no matter what I try. 

Things I have tried:

Reinstalling the Airbusses, making sure anti-virus and firewall are disabled.
Making sure I place the flight plan into the correct folder.
Carefully matching the Navigraph Airac cycle to the Airac cycle of the created plan (via onlineflightplanner.org)
Making sure Navigraph is activated in the Configurator as well as selected as the "primary nav data base" in both MCDUs.

Nothing works. Always the same message. 

I'm tempted to think it may have something to do with the Airbus not being able to access a folder, due to permissions, or something like that. 

Any ideas, before I throw the Airbusses off of my system?

Hey Ricardo,

Have you checked the database version on the init A page of the MCDU? Do the dates match the version of the AIRAC  cycle you installed?

regards

Jack Schaper

• Like 1

The correct folder for flight plans is:

C:\USERS\your user name\DOCUMENTS\AEROSOFT\GENERAL\A3XX FLIGHTPLANS

Remember it needs to be in the .flp flight plan format for the FMC to read it.  I assume you're attempting to load a company route.  I label my flight plans EDDFLEMD01.flp so in the FMC for company route (co route), I enter EGLLLEMD01 and that loads it.  I generally use LittleNavMap to save my plan as an .flp.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

1 hour ago, jschaper said:

Hey Ricardo,

Have you checked the database version on the init A page of the MCDU? Do the dates match the version of the AIRAC  cycle you installed?

regards

Jack Schaper

Yes, I've matched the two versions (installed airac cycle in the Airbus matched to the cycle in onlineflightplanner.org

1 hour ago, Mace said:

The correct folder for flight plans is:

C:\USERS\your user name\DOCUMENTS\AEROSOFT\GENERAL\A3XX FLIGHTPLANS

Remember it needs to be in the .flp flight plan format for the FMC to read it.  I assume you're attempting to load a company route.  I label my flight plans EDDFLEMD01.flp so in the FMC for company route (co route), I enter EGLLLEMD01 and that loads it.  I generally use LittleNavMap to save my plan as an .flp.

Yep, correct folder, .flp format, tried loading it as a company route -LSK 1 L - as well as, for example, EDDF / LEMD at LSK 1R - doesn't work. 

Using the same procedure in FSX- Steam, now uninstalled on my rig, worked every time.....

9 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Yes, I've matched the two versions (installed airac cycle in the Airbus matched to the cycle in onlineflightplanner.org

Yep, correct folder, .flp format, tried loading it as a company route -LSK 1 L - as well as, for example, EDDF / LEMD at LSK 1R - doesn't work. 

Using the same procedure in FSX- Steam, now uninstalled on my rig, worked every time.....

What is the exact filename of the plan file you're trying to load?

Rhett

13 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

I'm posting this here, since this forum is more active than the relevant Aerosoft one:

I SERIOUSLY doubt that statement is even remotely accurate.  In fact, I'll come right out and say it is absolutely false, sir.  Moreover, I am greatly insulted and outraged by your broadcasting such a false assertion. Though I'm only one of the many people who provide technical support for Aerosoft, I answer between 20 and 40 tech support requests on a large variety post addons every single day (7 days per week).

Regardless, I'm prohibited from providing support here.  However if you have, or chose to post in our forum,  you can PM me the link on our forums where I use the same username.  I'm aware there is already a post of this nature in our forums and is being addressed by our staff. 

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

35 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I SERIOUSLY doubt that statement is even remotely accurate.  In fact, I'll come right out and say it is absolutely false, sir.  Moreover, I am greatly insulted and outraged by your broadcasting such a false assertion. Though I'm only one of the many people who provide technical support for Aerosoft, I answer between 20 and 40 tech support requests on a large variety post addons every single day (7 days per week).

Regardless, I'm prohibited from providing support here.  However if you have, or chose to post in our forum,  you can PM me the link on our forums where I use the same username.  I'm aware there is already a post of this nature in our forums and is being addressed by our staff. 

I'm with you on this, Dave, having used your support, just recently. Quite preposterous!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Partially said:

Have you tried loading from left MCDU, DATA, 2nd page, pilots routes?

Yes, no luck

17 hours ago, Mace said:

What is the exact filename of the plan file you're trying to load?

I've tried, for example, EDDTEDDF.flp and EDDTEDDF01.flp. Neither format works. 

Looking at the navigraph folder, I'm wondering whether there is something missing in my installation:

[NavData]
useNavDataPro=0
pathNavDataPro=Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavdataPro\
pathNavigraph=Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph\
NavdataNewSpec=1

//Remark: 
//All paths are relative from FSX main folder!
//useNavDataPro=1 loads NavDataPro database
//useNavDataPro=0 loads Navigraph database

I see no Airbus_Fallback subfolder anywhere on my system....

6 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

I see no Airbus_Fallback subfolder anywhere on my system....

In your Navigraph config application, does it show the Aerosoft Bus Pro as one of your mapped add-ons?

Rhett