Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

Aerosoft A330 P3D4.5 Update

Wish they'd solve the missing engine shutdown sound issues....pretty annoying.

1 hour ago, Bigt said:

Wish they'd solve the missing engine shutdown sound issues....pretty annoying.

I'm having the same issues with the A320 family, anyone else?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Plenty of issues unfortunately, still waiting for their version update, not just patches updates.

Geo

I can't see any mention of it on their site / forums. Can you point to it?

Petraeus

Kind of pointless to have a pointer thread like this when the thing comes with the Aerosoft Updater.

You just have to run that once in a while and see whether there is a new update available.

Not to mention that this thread comes at least 3 days too late. 😉

• Upvote 1

Petraeus, make sure you set Aerosoft Updater to allow Beta downloads (configuration button).

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Second flight today, LSGG-EDDF.
Some small bugs here and there and an improper attitude during descent with spoilers deployed (sudden VS acceleration) but I was able to gently land this big baby.
I've also noticed some hesitations in the bank angle algorithms, which make lateral inclination doing like a succession of small adjustments instead of following a smooth curve.
Apart from that, immersion is really outstanding. The VC is soooo beautiful, just incredible and sounds are gorgeous.
The MCDU and EFB are doing their job very well although incompletely.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thanks for the update. Like the QW787, I waited until the latest version of that to purchase and use. Going to hold off until SP1 at a minimum for this one. 

Eric 

I'm giving you guys some paints to fly her around with....

Delta, Lufthansa and American are released and up on Aerosoft's downloads page...the rest are in various forms of completion. 🙂

IUeH7i.jpg

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg