Hello Again,

I have just added LNM to my Navigraph mappings.

I read the user guide and followed the instructions of creating a path to:

drive:/user/username/appdata/roaming/ABarthel, and pointed Navigraph to that folder, I do not see the proc folder and txt files associated
with Navigraph AIRACS. Strangely in the in the little_navmap_db where the instructions said not to put anything in.. I can see
the cycle txt file from Navigraph.

Is there somewhere in LNM I can check to see if the current AIRAC 1913 rev1 has been installed correctly.
or can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Happy Holidays

Kalibra

Navigraph.jpg

Navigraph1.jpg

Navigraph-3.jpg

Clive.

Clive,

Not sure what you mean about "creating a path..." I assume you mean you created the path in Navigraph FMS Data Manager Addon Mappings. I don't recall having to do that, as I thought Navigraph automatically recognizes the LNM data path - of course I could be mistaken.

In LNM top menu select "Scenery Library". Item (2) for me shows: "Navigraph - AIRAC Cycle 1913" with dropdown to select database options. What do you see there?

Kind Regards,

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Hi, yes that is what I meant, and when I looked in Scenery library I can see AIRAC 1913.

Thank you for the help

Regards

Clive.

46 minutes ago, Kalibra said:

Hi, yes that is what I meant, and when I looked in Scenery library I can see AIRAC 1913.

Then is is successfully installed.

Here is a description how to create a manual add-on mapping in the FMS Data Manager: https://albar965.github.io/littlenavmap_navigraph.html
Just in case.

Happy Holidays to you all too!

Alex

Hey guys: I have a similar problem with AIRAC update...

LNM 2.4.5. via FSM data manager seems OK updated to 2005 rev1 but LNM still shows AIRAC Cycle 1708 :(

screen:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0gtrdpdh5rly895/Screenshot%202020-05-05%2002.21.23.jpg?dl=0

Thank you for help

11 hours ago, PickNickCz said:

LNM 2.4.5. via FSM data manager seems OK updated to 2005 rev1 but LNM still shows AIRAC Cycle 1708 😞

Safest way is to download the manual update "Little NavMap - native**" from here and unzip it. Then copy the file "little_navmap_navigraph.sqlite" to the folder "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel\little_navmap_db" and overwrite the old file "little_navmap_navigraph.sqlite".

Alex

Hi Albar.. I too am having the update Airac issue but on a Mac. I have a current Navigraph sub which is  Airac 2006 r1 and I followed all of the update procedures above yet Little Nav Map is still showing either 1708 or 1801.

What have I missed?

Thank you..

Screenshot-2020-06-09-at-08-25-55.jpg.

Went through the whole process again. Same result, still stuck with 1801

Screenshot-2020-06-09-at-08-54-45.jpg

Screenshot-2020-06-09-at-08-55-05.jpg

Screenshot-2020-06-09-at-08-56-56.jpg

@Max01 Do not forget to exit LNM before updating.

Also have a look here: https://albar965.github.io/littlenavmap_navigraph.html

Alternatively use the manual install: https://www.navigraph.com/FMSDataManualInstall.aspx
This is the safest way to install. Download the archive Little NavMap - native** and uncompress it.
Exit LNM, put the Sqlite file into the database folder and overwrite the current file. This should fix it.

Alex