Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Alternatives to Projectfly

Are there any apps out there similar to Projectfly that will log flights, give landing performance, etc?  Thanks

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

I've been trying SimBitWorld - A Pilot's Life for the last few days. Pretty neat little app that's offered on Simmarket. (On sale right now).

Not sure if I will stay with it yet, but may run both in conjunction since APL is more "career\working for an airline".

Cheers.

Sante Sottile

Davies has made a right bloody mess of things, but I think PF v3 is much better than the alternatives - for now.    .  

• Upvote 1

I am new to all these logging flights - but I recently joined PE - and sure enough it logs the flights with all the performance data and I get live ATC.  To me this is best investment I have ever done in for my sims; I can not believe why I did not know this sooner.  Sure, it is US specific but there is so much more to learn - wow!!! I just CAT02 rated yay!!!

FSCaptain does this too (this is actually fun - they even simulate emergencies as you have to divert etc).  But please check their demo before confirming on what I say.  

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I've just reverted to logging flights manually on myflightbook.com.  I was big in to the landing performance but I've started caring less I guess.  Project fly I just no longer trust and feel itll get shutdown eventually and all the data will be lost.  At least with MFB, I can export to an excel spreadsheet.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

22 hours ago, Skywolf said:

I am new to all these logging flights - but I recently joined PE - and sure enough it logs the flights with all the performance data and I get live ATC.  To me this is best investment I have ever done in for my sims; I can not believe why I did not know this sooner.  Sure, it is US specific but there is so much more to learn - wow!!! I just CAT02 rated yay!!!

FSCaptain does this too (this is actually fun - they even simulate emergencies as you have to divert etc).  But please check their demo before confirming on what I say.  

What is "PE"?

Kind Regards,

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB