Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Simbrief All Of A Sudden, No Longer.......

Until yesterday, I used to be able to create a flight plan in SimBrief, asides from PFPX. And I used to be able to use the SlimBrief Downloader to export such a created flight plan to the various FMC/FMS of the aircraft in the sim.

All of a sudden, went to export a plan for the FSL aircraft,and it is no longer available to export to the FSL/Routes in the format to load it in the MCDU. Anyone else experiencing this?

I just tried one. It goes to this directory. C:\Users\Public\Documents\FSLabs Data\Routes

NAX669.png

Thanks, Michael. That bit I already knew of but I cannot seem to get the SimBrief Downloader to export it as txt file as FSL MCDU will not recognise a pdf format which is all I am getting at the moment.

All I seem to be getting is a message inscripted in red lettering is ----'No FMS Files Are Available. Please Check That The 'Detailed Nav Log' Options Is Selected And That The 'Route'  Option Is Not Empty'. Question being where exactly is that 'Detailed Nav Log' located?

EDIT: Okay, I found the reason why I had a hiccup.The flightplan generated by SimBrief was sans waypoints, hence no way of saving to download FMCs,etc

Edited by vc10man
Fixed
  • Upvote 1

nice click bait title --- that implies that sim brief no longer exists.....Not that you were just having an issue getting an export accomplished......

Les O'Reilly

yep   thought  simbrief  was no longer  available

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Simbrief exists but people who don't have a paid subscription no longer can export flight plans to any flightsim platform FMC.

All you get now is a PDF flight plan which is useless IMHO.

Anyway back to building my flight plan manually.

1 hour ago, jd4pm said:

Anyway back to building my flight plan manually.

Simbrief is alive and kicking. This thread is 5 years old, though.