Sign in to follow this  
paulh1

Airbus A380 Software

Hi All

Simple question. 

What is the most realistic Airbus A380 software available, that runs through Prepar3d v4

I currently fly PMDG 747/400, I thought I would learn to fly the A380. To search on google is a nightmare.

Please give manufacturer and name of software and access, if possible

What is your opinion?

Regards  Paul Hursey

14 minutes ago, paulh1 said:

Hi All

Simple question. 

What is the most realistic Airbus A380 software available, that runs through Prepar3d v4

I currently fly PMDG 747/400, I thought I would learn to fly the A380. To search on google is a nightmare.

Please give manufacturer and name of software and access, if possible

What is your opinion?

Regards  Paul Hursey

None, simply said.

The airbuses we have is from Aerosoft but not at the level of PMDG and the other is Flightsim Lab, this one is at the same level as PMDG.

1 hour ago, TrentXWB said:

None, simply said.

The airbuses we have is from Aerosoft but not at the level of PMDG and the other is Flightsim Lab, this one is at the same level as PMDG.

And the BBS one which is even....Ah....

And it doen't have 380 too, however it contains A343 and A346, which I am intersted in....but...

1 hour ago, C2615 said:

And the BBS one which is even....Ah....

And it doen't have 380 too, however it contains A343 and A346, which I am intersted in....but...

Opppss.. forgot about that one.... LOL... Does it even count, BBS?

4 minutes ago, TrentXWB said:

Opppss.. forgot about that one.... LOL... Does it even count, BBS?

Well, I tried their demo before, and it's... flyalbe?

2 weeks ago I don't know why but really want to fly A340, even went back to FS9 to get a trip on Feelthere one, and seriously considering go for BBS's 4 engine... then I was like.... why A340... if I really want to buy a "not-so-study-level" add-on, why don't I buy some airplane I really love, so I went to CS757....