Sign in to follow this  
abarter

suggestions of a bizjet for P3D4.5

4 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@FDEdev, I have the Xtreme Prototypes Lear 25. Maybe that’s why. But it’s a 1970s aircraft so was clearly faster than the 737-200 which I have never owned. That Dassault sounds a beast but I bought the XP version after recommends here.

In the XP GLJ pdf the claim is Mack 0.82 and that plenty fast for me.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

30 minutes ago, DJJose said:

In the XP GLJ pdf the claim is Mack 0.82 and that plenty fast for me.

Believe me Mach 0.82 feels so slow after I have flown Concorde. The numbers are off the scale compared to sub-sonic aircraft.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

58 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@FDEdev, I have the Xtreme Prototypes Lear 25. Maybe that’s why. But it’s a 1970s aircraft so was clearly faster than the 737-200 which I have never owned.

Again, the Lear 25D is limited to M.81 and the 737-200 limit is M.84. High speed cruise is M.83, so it's clearly faster than the Lear 25D. Both are 1960s aircraft. 

Edited by FDEdev

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Believe me Mach 0.82 feels so slow after I have flown Concorde. The numbers are off the scale compared to sub-sonic aircraft.

I miss the Concorde. I remember sitting near Russo's On The Bay in Howard Beach watching it as it made the approach into Kennedy. What a marvelous creation.

For the OP:

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I'm just waiting for a Global Express. One could dream. 🙂

Sante Sottile

26 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I miss the Concorde. I remember sitting near Russo's On The Bay in Howard Beach watching it as it made the approach into Kennedy. What a marvelous creation.

There was a considerable amount of both sadness and anger here in the U.K. when it ceased flying. No reason why one could not have been kept operational for special events. Glad you saw it, nothing quite like in in aviation. Sorry to the OP for topic drift. 😋

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Admin/Mod - why do you allow thread hijacking? This thread's about BizJets in P3D

I wish someone would make a Piaggio Avanti for P3D. I remember flying a payware version in FS9.

Edited by Ricardo41

7 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Admin/Mod - why do you allow thread hijacking? This thread's about BizJets in P3D

I wish someone would make a Piaggio Avanti for P3D. I remember flying a payware version in FS9.

Positively dripping with irony!...

🤣😂

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

9 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Milviz is doing one

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

39 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Milviz is doing one

By the time their version is out, we'll have colonized Saturn. 

Btw, has anyone gotten the Wilco Piaggio Avanti to work in P3Dv.4?

47 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Milviz is doing one

If MilViz is putting in the PL21 (from the 350i)  into their new Lear under development that would be a nice combination. I'm very pleased with their KingAir 350i so if the Lear is of the same quality i will definitely purchase.

Dave

2 hours ago, dbw1 said:

If MilViz is putting in the PL21 (from the 350i)  into their new Lear under development that would be a nice combination. I'm very pleased with their KingAir 350i so if the Lear is of the same quality i will definitely purchase.

Dave

It will indeed be the PL-21

• Upvote 1

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

2 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Not necessarily. The hard grunt work of the PL-21/FMS combo has been worked out in the KingAir and the lessons learned. Things should go a lot faster for our upcoming PL-21 aircraft.

• Upvote 1

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

3 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

No one is pumping out addons these days....users are more and more demanding and quality takes time.  Or you could go with Carenado haha

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Public Service announcement for those who may not know. The G1000 is used in a lot of aircraft and each has airframe specific features which precludes a one size fits all approach to a G1000.

The same holds true for the Rockwell Collins Proline 21 and FMS 3000 Packages in the real world and simulated worlds. That is one of the reasons that airframe specific development takes time.😎

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png