Sign in to follow this  
rlaycock

Chace Plane will not work offline

Hi

I just got chase plane and I Ike the feel of it etc.

However I am having difficulty (it wont work) with no internet connection.

It and will not move.

I hope this can be fixed as it reads in the manual "x.x.x folder contains local information for aircraft, camera
presets and other files required to run ChasePlane offline."  This would indicate I can

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Bob

chase plane  does   work offline or  online,  you have  to set  your own  camera  presets  or  you  can load  pre  sets  from other  users

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi Thanks for the answer

I can get it to work if my computer is connected to the internet however I don't want the computer connected all the time I have fairly unreliable internet

If I try to launch chaseplane plane with no internet I get this message

"An error occurred when trying to get your Computer ID.  We have generated a Report File, please send it to us at support@oldprop.com"

I need to end chaseplane from task manager but then I have no views in P3Dv4.5.

Thanks if you can help

Bob

I am having an issue too...chaseplane wont start - or at least it tries to, but never actually completes its start up process.  The chaseplane bridge is working as i see it on thje task manager, but I cant get chaseplane to work with P3D.  I am connected to the internet and until tonight, never had any issues with P3Dv4.5 and chaseplane.  Any advice?

Zachary Kerr

"I fly a fake plane on my computer and I love it!"

7 minutes ago, zkerr8 said:

I am having an issue too...chaseplane wont start - or at least it tries to, but never actually completes its start up process.  The chaseplane bridge is working as i see it on thje task manager, but I cant get chaseplane to work with P3D.  I am connected to the internet and until tonight, never had any issues with P3Dv4.5 and chaseplane.  Any advice?

There's a new thread for exactly this issue. ChasePlane is not working for a lot of people at the moment by the looks of it. Seems the issue developed a few moments ago.

I feel better knowing it’s not limited to me. Just hope he sorts it out tonight....was really looking to flying!  Thanks for the info. Happy new year!

Zachary Kerr

"I fly a fake plane on my computer and I love it!"

strange  no issues  for  me  last  night  or  this  morning

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg