Sign in to follow this  
Skyseek

FSX Updates

I recall that there are NAV database updates to the FSX environment that corrects the runway headings due to Impact of the earth changing, etc  Ie PANC was 6R and 6L and  it’s now 7R and 7L. Also radio frequency data as well.

Is this the correct site?

https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

Thanks!

Edited by Skyseek
Correction
  • Like 1

Yes, it is.

• Like 1

MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 | i5 13600KF | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 (12GB) | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 850EVO 500GB | 2TB Seagate HDD | Deepcool AK500 CPU Cooler | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 11 22H2 build | MSFS2020 |

Tony K.

I applied the updates and now at PADQ In FSX when you select the airport, I am not seeing any runways, parking gates, in the runway drop down.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Skyseek said:

I applied the updates and now at PADQ In FSX when you select the airport, I am not seeing any runways, parking gates, in the runway drop down.

Same here.  My updated FSX:SE are missing the information but my untouched boxed FSX (which I keep for testing purposes) has the original runways and parking.  Feel free to contact Herve to see if it can get fixed.  It may have been an error on his part updating the airport.

Sim: Prepar3D 5.2 (main) and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), CH Eclipse Yoke, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Side Stick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Cessna trim wheel, TrackIR 5, SPAD.neXt running 3 Saitek Logitech panels, ButtKicker Gamer 2, Razer Naga Chroma gaming mouse

System: Intel i5-10600K CPU @ 4.10 GHz, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 64GB DDR4 RAM @ 4200 MHz, ASRock Z490M Pro4, 2TB Intel NVMe SSD 660p, 3 monitors

5 hours ago, Skyseek said:

I left a thread on their forum last weekend..  haven’t heard anything...

http://aerosors.freeforums.net/thread/278/fsx-updates-issue

Do anyone have an email address for Herve?

If you click on the PayPal Donate button in his website it will show his e-mail address.  Some forums are just more populated than others.

Sim: Prepar3D 5.2 (main) and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), CH Eclipse Yoke, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Side Stick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Cessna trim wheel, TrackIR 5, SPAD.neXt running 3 Saitek Logitech panels, ButtKicker Gamer 2, Razer Naga Chroma gaming mouse

System: Intel i5-10600K CPU @ 4.10 GHz, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 64GB DDR4 RAM @ 4200 MHz, ASRock Z490M Pro4, 2TB Intel NVMe SSD 660p, 3 monitors