Sign in to follow this  
Brisafresca

Flight1 Sales (Ifly 30% off)

On 1/1/2020 at 7:25 AM, tktheo93 said:

Any opinions on the 747 for P3Dv4?

iFly has a free update to add the 747-8 and I like it quite a bit. Don't expect it to be QW787 quality but at the price its worth it. Visually the exterior model looks good, and it fly's well.

Edited by TurboKen

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

That's a good sale. Too bad they waited too long -- already spent my Christmas money.... 

On 1/2/2020 at 11:50 AM, TurboKen said:

iFly has a free update to add the 747-8 and I like it quite a bit. Don't expect it to be QW787 quality but at the price its worth it. Visually the exterior model looks good, and it fly's well.

It’s much better then QW quality. A real 748 pilot who posts here says it’s as good as the other 748. 

Lame sale though. Although they offer a lot better overall package for the price. 

13 hours ago, Doug47 said:

It’s much better then QW quality. A real 748 pilot who posts here says it’s as good as the other 748. 

Lame sale though. Although they offer a lot better overall package for the price. 

Sorry Doug, I should have been more specific, I was referring to the interior modeling. Which is NOT QW(787) quality however as I stated before the outside looks great and it flys very well.

Edited by TurboKen
  • Like 1

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

21 minutes ago, TurboKen said:

Sorry Doug, I should have been more specific, I was referring to the interior modeling. Which is NOT QW(787) quality however as I stated before the outside looks great and it flys very well.

I agree. While its a great model, the cockpit has a very sterile feel to it as far as VC textures go. Seems to be a iFly thing.  One area that it could've improved it a lot.