Sign in to follow this  
PLazarus

FSX and Windsor castle.

Hi,Could any of you lucky chaps that have got FSX retail please confirm if Windsor castle is included. It was in FS2002 but then not in FS2004.In case you need a location.... 5 miles due west EGLL. Take off from either of the 27 runways, fly about 5 miles same heading and look around... Cheers,Paul

Is that supposed to be Windsor?It looks nothing like it.. hardly surprising, of course. I love the featureless desert in the background - and all the fir trees!Ian

I spent many years living 4 blocks from the Castle, in the old town.I agree it doesn't look very realistic... but it's better than FS9 default, and once we get Ultimate terrain, new textures etc etc etc... I am sure it will look good.... and at least there is a castle... unlike FS9!!!!Paul

It's time to roll out this old tale again...Conversation overheard on a US jet inbound to 09L at London Heathrow between two American ladies...Lady 1. "Oh look dear, there's Windsor Castle where the Queen of England lives".Lady 2. "Isn't it wonderful. But what a odd place to build it ... right by where all the planes fly".:-lol I expect many of you have heard that before but it's always worth another telling! ;-)

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather