Sign in to follow this  
Christian Bahr

Racing - Chevrolet vs F16

Flight simulation is not just flight simulation. With the Chevrolet Suburban from Bahrometrix you are the driver of a complex driving simulation in the Prepar3Dv4 Flight Simulator from Lockheed Martin and the Flight Simulator X from Microsoft!

Download Chevrolet Suburban

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

For a sophisticated flight simulation
www.bahrometrix.de

LoL, the F-16 pilot must have been drunken or probably at sleep, or very very heavy  :biggrin: , Chevy won the race, yea !!!

Thank you for this funny video, much appreciated.

Christian, I would also like to see this car showing up in your collection: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRys1hivakajyv5Lm_WvX2

...the mighty Mercedes G-Klasse !

Interior:

mercedes-g-2018-cockpit-720x540.jpg?bc=w

01-mercedes-benz-design-g-klasse-2018-mo

For you as German it must be heavens on earth to develop this :happy:; of course with the help of Manfred and Rob too hopefully.

Cheers

Edited by Gustav85
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gustav85 said:

For you as German it must be heavens on earth to develop this :happy:; of course with the help of Manfred and Rob too hopefully.

Hehehehe.

A Mercedes? No way! Then more like a Tesla vehicle or an Audi. I am an Audi fan 🙂

To you, Gustav, and everyone else, a happy new year
Christian

www.bahrometrix.de

7 minutes ago, Christian Bahr said:

Hehehehe.

A Mercedes? No way! Then more like a Tesla vehicle or an Audi. I am an Audi fan 🙂

To you, Gustav, and everyone else, a happy new year
Christian

Really :blink: ???  I've thought every German is a BMW or Mercedes word not allowed- to err is human.

Well, let's think;  hmm, maybe I got the right model for you !  Here it comes:

Audi_Q7_2020_1.jpg.35571466.jpg

...Audi Q7 :rolleyes: !

And look at this pit; it almost looks like a fighter jet cockpit, just amazingly:

audi-q7.jpg

Wish you a happy new year and all the best for you and your family/friends too.

Good luck, and thank you for making our hobby better and better.

Edited by Gustav85
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 7:47 PM, Gustav85 said:

Really :blink: ???  I've thought every German is a BMW or Mercedes word not allowed- to err is human.

Well, let's think;  hmm, maybe I got the right model for you !  Here it comes:

Audi_Q7_2020_1.jpg.35571466.jpg

...Audi Q7 :rolleyes: !

And look at this pit; it almost looks like a fighter jet cockpit, just amazingly:

audi-q7.jpg

Yes, that would be to my liking 😍

• Like 1

www.bahrometrix.de

Ah, thank you.  Next, Christian and friends (Manfred & Rob), please go to work and let your magic happen ; for us the poor ones who cannot afford such a beautiful car in reality .

But please: the interior and the leather furnished with exquisite PBR materials :wink: ; and - pleeeeeeease !!!! - with the first fully functional FSX/GPS for roads and streets (too much :blink: ? ).

By the way and seriously:  its generally a good choice to choose a SUV vehicle for in sim driving around; because of the significantly higher point of view the user will get a better scenery discovery experience, compared to e.g. a sports car. 

I know this not only because of reality, but of my FSX/sportscar vehicle experiences too (for this sim there are a lot of good cars available from Erwin Welker).  Another important point where reality meets simulation:  one of the main reasons why people buy such a car is because of the better overview (and increased feeling of security), according to different surveys I've read in motor-journals.

Cheers.

• Like 1

In terms of clarity, only a convertible is better. The first attempts to create a vehicle were made with a Cabrio Porsche Carrera GT. Unfortunately, the quality of the resolution of the textures and the details on the object is far from this. A brisk convertible would be interesting. It doesn't have to be a Porsche 🙂

• Like 1

www.bahrometrix.de

Hah, then I'

12 hours ago, Christian Bahr said:

In terms of clarity, only a convertible is better. The first attempts to create a vehicle were made with a Cabrio Porsche Carrera GT. Unfortunately, the quality of the resolution of the textures and the details on the object is far from this. A brisk convertible would be interesting. It doesn't have to be a Porsche 🙂

Hah, then I've got something for you exclusively; probably pretty simple to render; a lot of data available at internet, a good compromise between SUV and convertible; an absolute cult car with gorgeous drive dynamics - off-road and on street - and unmatchable 360° view

- the one and only Willys Jeep :laugh::

$_3.JPG

The Willys Jeep from former moviestar and racing pilot Steve McQueen (he owned this Jeep till his death in 1980):

mcqueen-willys(1).ashx?modified=20181108

mcqueen-willys(9).ashx?modified=20181108

mcqueen-willys(6).ashx?modified=20181108

Simple cockpit, good for developers :happy::

mcqueen-willys(5).ashx?modified=20181108

mcqueen-willys(2).ashx?modified=20181108

mcqueen-willys(3).ashx?modified=20181108

Simple engine under the cowl:

mcqueen-willys(7).ashx?modified=20181108

A clear and pure beauty (for my taste):

mcqueen-willys(8).ashx?modified=20181108

I had some in FSX (don't know the developer anymore), but this car was top notch.  Higher point of view and convertible equals unmatched scenery experience.

May the force of intspiration be with you, Christian; hopefully these pictures help.

All the best.

Edited by Gustav85

Hmm, the Jeep looks familiar to me. But don't know who created it either.
As far as I know there is the Jeep for the FSX, it should also work in the P3D?

Best Regards
Christian

www.bahrometrix.de

On 1/4/2020 at 5:59 PM, Christian Bahr said:

Hmm, the Jeep looks familiar to me. But don't know who created it either.
As far as I know there is the Jeep for the FSX, it should also work in the P3D?

Best Regards
Christian

Yup, found it !  It's and old FSX addon from publisher FSAddon.  Within this package the Willys Jeep is part of it.  You canf find it here:  https://fsaddonshop.com/collections/fsx-aircraft/products/waco-cg-4a

CG4-003_6abf55df-d381-4a5e-bf43-e553d1c8

CG4-010_1024x1024.jpg?v=1480451901

If it works in P3Dv4 ?  Honestly I dunno.

Cheers.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2020 at 5:29 AM, Gustav85 said:

If it works in P3Dv4 ?  Honestly I dunno.

Depends on whether the Gauges are 32Bit DLL's. If so, it could cause the Gauges to remain fuzzy. The P3Dv4 is a 64 bit application, the P3Dv4 does not support 32 bit DLL's. Please correct if I am wrong.

But the price for the linked add-on is not high, you hardly take any risk there 😉

• Like 1

www.bahrometrix.de

On 1/7/2020 at 10:29 AM, Christian Bahr said:

Depends on whether the Gauges are 32Bit DLL's. If so, it could cause the Gauges to remain fuzzy. The P3Dv4 is a 64 bit application, the P3Dv4 does not support 32 bit DLL's. Please correct if I am wrong.

But the price for the linked add-on is not high, you hardly take any risk there 😉

Well Christian, you and your friends (Rob and Manfred) have spoiled me.  Why should I bother with this old, but in certain aspects nifty addon ?

You've done with the Chevrolet such a good work - even shifting gears and the engine retarder is working - that I would never become satisfied with this simple and stupid Jeep by FSAddon.

A Jeep made of yours would be high above, much more cunning and sophisticated for sure :smile:

All the best.

• Like 1