Sign in to follow this  
Urmel81

Aerosoft A330 professional not really compatible with AI!

1 hour ago, Christian Bahr said:

The FSLabs Airbus, however, is totally frameless. The FSLabs Airbus is only for those who are willing to lower their usual graphics settings. Everything else Simmer buy the Airbuses from Aerosoft.

The above comment, is quite indicative of you having a prejudice against the FSLabs (which in my honest opinion, is far superior to Aerosoft's version in all facets).

1 hour ago, Christian Bahr said:

So I guess you have a user-specific problem.

Clearly this is not a 'user-specific' problem! Aerosoft have (apparently) confirmed, that when FPS drops below 18 FPS, the plane goes haywire! This should be identical on all setups, since the plane is the same. 

I don't know how you can make the above conclusion, when it's been clearly stated (multiple times on the Aerosoft forum), that the Airbus series programming, is linked to the FPS.

• Like 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

@Urmel81

Now I understand. You are of the opinion that every developer who has ever published something with a large publisher should no longer have a free opinion 😉

No, I'm sorry. I am a freeware developer and have released dozens of add-ons. including freeware from Aerosoft.

Here, it is definitely worth checking out for you:

Simware/Aerosoft Airport Avatars
Bahrometrix Downloads

Some of my downloads are also available for the FSX. So. but now quickly into the city center. Buy a new aluminum hat LOL

For a sophisticated flight simulation
www.bahrometrix.de

Do not want to hijack this thread, but as you guys seem far more experienced than I am with this Aerosoft A330( am more an FSL Airbus user, and no FPS issues, or anything else for that matter), how does one stop those views changing all over the place helter-skelter when the co-pilot is running through the Checklists. I want to remain in the VC view and not go all the place. Is there a setting to prevent this?

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Do not want to hijack this thread, but as you guys seem far more experienced than I am with this Aerosoft A330( am more an FSL Airbus user, and no FPS issues, or anything else for that matter), how does one stop those views changing all over the place helter-skelter when the co-pilot is running through the Checklists. I want to remain in the VC view and not go all the place. Is there a setting to prevent this?

Thank you.

in the central MCDU (FMS) you can disable these things

20 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

The above comment, is quite indicative of you having a prejudice against the FSLabs (which in my honest opinion, is far superior to Aerosoft's version in all facets).

To anticipate it. I am a friend of good software. No matter whether the label ORBX, FSLabs or Aerosoft sticks to it. But there are also criticisms of the FSLabs bus:

a) the high price
b) the high demands on new hardware

So I have no prejudice against the FSLabs bus. Criticism of the FSLabsBus must be allowed. You should point out to the buyer before buying that system depth can also have dark sides.

Edited by Christian Bahr

www.bahrometrix.de

I have noticed with the 320 that if you hit a stutter/pause in framerate, the plane will momentarily lose control. It should regain control (hopefully) when the stutter is over. This does particularly happen around large airports when a large amount of AI are loaded into the sim all of a sudden.

Besides stutters, I don't think I usually run into sub 18 fps situations often as I would call that an unflyable framerate anyway.

Let's forget personal attacks folks.
This thread is interesting, and we don't want it to be closed.
Honestly, when I read on Aerosoft's forum that one is asked to reinstall P3D and all the addons because the A330 is not working properly I am not keen to post there.

Edited by David Roch
link added
  • Upvote 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

6 minutes ago, David Roch said:

Let's forget personal attacks folks.
This thread is interesting, and we don't want it to be closed.
Honestly, when I read on Aerosoft's forum that one is asked to reinstall P3D and all the addons because the A330 is not working properly I am not keen to post there.

Really, they really say that David? wow. You learn something new everyday. 😃

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I do own all of Aerosofts A318-321series incl.the prof version, but I won't be buying any more Aerosoft products since their support STINKS. whenever people report some issues with their airbusses, it's somehow always the users fault, not Aerosofts. How often do you hear that a product must have atleast 18fps to work, Right, NEVER. No PMDG,Qualitywings or FSLabs aircraft suffers from this, so if they can programme their aircrafts to work, nomatter how low the fps are, then so should Aerosoft be able to do it.. But hey, it's easier to put the blame on the customers instead of looking at their own  incompetence. 

And Christian Bahr, as a developer for Aerosoft, of course you're biased, no matter how much you deny it. And the fact that you probably have over 18fps and don't see the problem, doesn't excuse the bad programming that causes problems for a lot of people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Jorn, I wonder if your going to get this response to your post😃 as people should goto there support forums for there top of the line support and not come here.... you will insult and outrage someone....

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

5 minutes ago, jlund said:

And Christian Bahr, as a developer for Aerosoft, of course you're biased, no matter how much you deny it

No, I can clearly rule that out. I never developed anything for a publisher. It is true that I published on Aerosoft. My add-ons were always created independently. Your statement is not correct 😉
But a personal attack is always easy. Especially when you cannot provide good arguments 😉

• Upvote 1

www.bahrometrix.de

4 minutes ago, Christian Bahr said:

It is true that I published on Aerosoft.

Then you not going to bite the hand that feeds you are you?

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, jlund said:

But hey, it's easier to put the blame on the customers instead of looking at their own  incompetence. 

So in my life I have had the experience that if you are kind to your fellow human beings, they usually react kindly. If you meet your fellow human beings unkindly, then as a rule nobody will react in a friendly way. As it calls in the forest, it resounds.

www.bahrometrix.de

4 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Then you not going to bite the hand that feeds you are you?

Lol Now it's getting fun 😂

The hand that feeds me should be Aerosoft?

😂😂😂

www.bahrometrix.de

2 minutes ago, Christian Bahr said:

Lol Now it's getting fun 😂

The hand that feeds me should be Aerosoft?

😂😂😂

Epic fail.

• Like 1