Sign in to follow this  
Urmel81

Aerosoft A330 professional not really compatible with AI!

1 hour ago, David Roch said:

Honestly, when I read on Aerosoft's forum that one is asked to reinstall P3D and all the addons because the A330 is not working properly I am not keen to post there.

Precisely, David, why I avoid asking anything there!

45 minutes ago, simbol said:

I want to jump in just to help the original OP. Since I know you use AIGM-OCI I would recommend using FSIUPC traffic limiter, this will help you dynamically to keep the FPS you require. Set things via FSIUPC to keep at least 25fps and you should be able to enjoy plenty of traffic and good simulation rates.

Good comment!. I second that.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

14 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Good comment!. I second that.

Cheers, Ed

This can't be the solution that an Payware Aircraft won't fall out of the clouds.

• Like 2

The 18 FPS limit,is nothing new from AS. I had the same problem in FSX with the old Airbius A32X from Aerosoft..... I still wonder why other Addons are working fine and what Aerosoft is doing that needs this FPS 18+.....

• Like 3

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

1 hour ago, Urmel81 said:

in the central MCDU (FMS) you can disable these things

One more small question if you do not mind. How does one advance to the next level on the Checklists? I have both PF and PM turned on, yet the Checklist Pg2 is stuck on CLIMB. I want it to go to DESC PREP but cannot.

2 minutes ago, vc10man said:

One more small question if you do not mind. How does one advance to the next level on the Checklists? I have both PF and PM turned on, yet the Checklist Pg2 is stuck on CLIMB. I want it to go to DESC PREP but cannot.

no idea, sorry

1 minute ago, Urmel81 said:

no idea, sorry

Thanks, for the swift reply. Appreciated. The Aerosoft A330 Checklist page Step by Step is not much use😡

Just now, vc10man said:

Thanks, for the swift reply. Appreciated. The Aerosoft A330 Checklist page Step by Step is not much use😡

ask in the friendly aerosoft forums ;-), that is an question they like. It's no complaint

• Like 1

a simple solution could be a setting in the A330 that will pause the sim when the FPS is dropping below 18, but thats up to Aerosoft

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Had well over 50FPS in the air in cruise, and at Simwings LEPA, around 35FPS. No complaints from me, albeit not using an Ai injection.

Hi Urmel81,   what are your system specs?

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

Aerosoft confirmed now that they won't change / update / solve this problem.

At the moment as I'm writing these words I had some stutters over Norfolk with the FSlabs A319 - and it's still flying without anything. Nice 😃

Have fun and a happy new year.

Urmel

2 hours ago, Urmel81 said:

he produced some freeware: Aerosoft Avatar.

That's not exactly correct. It has to be called: Freeware Simwings/Aerosoft Airport Avatars
You also forgot to mention the Bahrometrix download page: Bahrometrix Downloads
You can only recommend everyone to have a look there 🙂

For a sophisticated flight simulation
www.bahrometrix.de

3 hours ago, ttbq1 said:

speechless.

Honestly, that practice of bashing competitors is not helping the community 

Wrong.  He was not bashing anyone, simply pointing out the blatant conflict of interest as Mr. Christian Bahr works for Aerosoft.  His posts may be biased in favor of the company he works for.

I am glad at least that posters here must identify themselves as "Commercial Members", but when their posts pertain to a product sold by a company that they work or did work for then they should be required to disclose this fact.

Dave

• Like 1

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

Honestly,personally I haven't got a problem with any performance issues with any addon as long as it's pointed out in the specs/requirements etc. when buying any software the purchaser should be able to make an informed decision on whether to use their hard earned money on it.

Edited by eaim

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.