PFtmYF2.jpg

CJDwMym.jpg

7JOqM5y.jpg

sHxjRKh.jpg

ugJTbxR.jpg
Thanks for viewing, Darryl

• Like 5

Great looking set of the A330!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Fantastic Winter Scene 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Love the airline somehow.

I wish someone would do this one:

Image result for air transat a330 welcome

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

3 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Love the airline somehow.

I wish someone would do this one:

Image result for air transat a330 welcome

Funny that you like that livery Nuno...and that exact livery is taxiing by as AI in the 3rd pic. 🙂

Great shots @SP2472 (Darryl)!    That livery looks really good and a really good painting exercise in creating gradients (not very hard to do.....but not easy to get right when it comes to banding)......Miguel did a great job on her!

Hey Nuno....you never know who'll pick up a special livery when he sees an interesting livery. 😉

Speaking of banding in Photoshop.....this is a great example of how to minimize banding if its driving you bonkers when you are trying for a nice gradient effect... (for non-painters, you probably never knew this was even a "thing") 🙂

If you're a Photoshop user and aspiring aircraft painter....this guy's videos are simply the best I found on the internet to help learn Photoshop stuff, which I'm always doing despite painting for so long. 🙂 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Very nice pictures of this livery, Darryl!

Had never seen this new color...the “Star” and the “30” on the light-blue tail look good...! Thanks for posting!

@Steve Dra Yeah i noticed it and it reminded me of a livery i made for Thomas Ruth's A310 a while ago. Always liked that scheme with all the inviting phrases on the back.

Agreed, you never know... 😃

Edited by Nuno Pinto

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Wow you just made my day. Thank you VERY much SP2472.