Sign in to follow this  
dongdongliushui

Microsoft:please open all testers’ appreciation screenshots!

I suggest you search for Non Disclosure Agreement and read it. Testers are not permitted to post anything unless Microsoft give approval and that is not likely to happen any time soon.

It will do them harm. They'll be thrown out of the test group. Patience!

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I believe the OP is asking MS to ease the NDA, NOT asking testers to break it.

13 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I suggest you search for Non Disclosure Agreement and read it. Testers are not permitted to post anything unless Microsoft give approval and that is not likely to happen any time soon.

It will do them harm. They'll be thrown out of the test group. Patience!

• Like 1

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

3 minutes ago, stephenbgs said:

I believe the OP is asking MS to ease the NDA, NOT asking testers to break it.

Agreed but they'll do it when they're ready and not bow to public pressure.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Also agree, it will be released before we know it and soon asking for service pack one, the cycle continues.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Pretty sure Microsoft knows more about what might or might not harm them, and that is why there is a NDA in place.

When the time is right the flood gates will be open and the NDA lifted 🙂

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Testers are not permitted to post anything unless Microsoft give approval  

This is exactly why the OP calls on Microsoft to allow screenshots to be made public and not on the testers to break the NDA.

46 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Agreed but they'll do it when they're ready and not bow to public pressure.

Doesn't cost anything for us to politely ask, right ? And a good PR campaign is always listening to the public "pressure".

• Like 7

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Pretty much what highflyer2020 said, I’d be perfectly happy to sign an NDA just for access to the forums where we can atleast see some screenshots and feel a part of the current alpha. 

Edited by Carts85
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, domkle said:

Doesn't cost anything for us to politely ask, right ? And a good PR campaign is always listening to the public "pressure".

They've already given us more than any other version but that still isn't enough??? Be satisfied with what you have.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

26 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

They've already given us more than any other version but that still isn't enough??? Be satisfied with what you have.

I am sure all they « gave » us was only out of their good heart 😀 ! Not a skillful PR campaign to hook us ! Not a campaign that goes crescendo ? Not a campaign to get gentle feedbacks from the customer base as the OP did. Just out of their good heart, I tell you. 

Anyway, if you are satisfied, thats good to me but why not let others ask for more if they feel so inclined ?

PS Also a question, Ray. You wrote Non Disclosure Agreement  in red just for being festive ? You know red is the color of Xmas and all.

• Like 3

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

@domkle, ever read “Oliver Twist”? 😉

To keep asking is not reasonable in my humble opinion. Don’t people have patience any longer? It seems to me than however much is given by Microsoft that will never be enough for some. 🤨

Get in your aircraft and have a fly.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

It's called "instant gratification", Ray!  You can thank the cellphone, internet, and social media for that! 📱

• Like 3

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Well, it doesn't hurt to ask them. Would be nice to see things from the users perspectives (like like all user screenshots threads).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@domkle, ever read “Oliver Twist”? 😉

To keep asking is not reasonable in my humble opinion. Don’t people have patience any longer? It seems to me than however much is given by Microsoft that will never be enough for some. 🤨

Get in your aircraft and have a fly.

Are your opinions truly humble, Ray ? Really ?  Now, don't take offence, I am not the humble kind either 😄 ! And remember reasonable as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What sounds reasonable to you  is unreasonable to the OP.  

Its like a game, not FS20, but the PR campaign : they show us teasers expecting us to be excited and to ask for more. If nobody was asking anything, I bet they would be massively disappointed.  

2 hours ago, charliearon said:

It's called "instant gratification", Ray!  You can thank the cellphone, internet, and social media for that! 📱

I tell you what, Charlie, the more I go (I'm 70) the more I like instant gratification. 

Edited by domkle
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Dominique