Sign in to follow this  
kenworth007

Chaseplane won't start

Chaseplane seems to have devloped a problem where Chaseplane tries to start but closes and the only thing Chaseplane related that seems to stay running is "ChasePlane_Bridge".

Iv tries multiple systems restarts and uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing seems to fix it. 

Same here. Worked this morning for a few minutes then stopped. Won't start as it normally does when starting p3Dv4, nor will it run (apart from a splash screen that appears for a minute) from the desktop shortcut.

I've had same problem.  Just developed today (12/31/19) in early evening.  When I launch Chaseplane I get the splash with initializing... msg, then getting computer ID...msg, then authenticating...msg.  Then Chaseplane quits leaving only ChasePlane_Bridge running.  Have tried uninstalling\reinstalling using VFX Central, and disabling antivirus, but no joy.  Have been using Chaseplane successfully for several years - it has been very reliable, so this was a big surprise.  Guessing maybe there is a problem with their license authenticating server.

Chuck O

Same here. It was working yesterday for me. I have not done anything to the sim since my last flight yesterday. I have submitted a support ticket.

Moi also. Was working fine. Installed an Orbx airport. Refused to work after next start at 0001 hrs 1/1/20 (is that significant)

Same here, was flying all day and just tried another flight and no go. Might be a server issue. Waiting on next steps.

Edited by Tino

Sante Sottile

Same here. Never had a problem with it before, but tonight i loaded a flight and chaseplane failed to start when the flight finished loading. I attempted to manually start it but as the program ran thru it’s startup, it stops and closes at the splash screen when checking for updates. What gives?  I was really looking forward to flying tonight. 

i am on P3DV4.5 using chaseplane v1.0.44. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Zachary Kerr

"I fly a fake plane on my computer and I love it!"

It’s working. Seems there was an update. Try it now....u should be good to go!

Zachary Kerr

"I fly a fake plane on my computer and I love it!"

Good to go. when it finally started after it did a update it popped up and said I have a corrupt install. corrupt my butt. But we back in business.