Sign in to follow this  
penta_a

Let it snow! Official snow season in MSFS

I like the fact that the effect does not happen all at once. You can see the gradual ice and snow build up in the time lapse section.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Its becoming more and more evident with every video that P3D and X-plane are officially finished. Surely you'll never use them again after this.

I can picture the next FlightsimCon P3D presentation having an empty room. Unless they bring family along...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Bottle said:

At about 40 seconds, middle foreground. Does that look like a frozen river running up the screen?

It seems..

And the main road at 40s is clear but not secondary roads. Brutal.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Bottle said:

I’m sure all along they knew this was possible or it was already developed, and they just kept their poker faces on. Well played  👏

Yes it wouldn't surprise me if this whole thing was planned in advance, genius marketing strategy lol. Maybe they already have VR implemented also we may have a surprise video about that too 

• Like 1

Amazing!

I wonder if they have correct sunrise/sunset times, depended on location/season everywhere in the world...  

• Like 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Right, let’s rise to the challenge. If it doesn’t come with animated snow plows, it’s a no-buy from me! 😁

Edited by Bottle
Spelling correction
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Amazing!

I wonder if they have correct sunrise/sunset times, depended on location/season everywhere in the world...  

IIRC they said they would have this in the first discovery series episode along with real star positions.

• Like 1

I wonder if this is gonna be based on weather (ammount of snowfall during the day or week)  or just fixed seasons like in other flight sims. Anyways, it looks amazing. 

Edited by papaja

4 minutes ago, highflyer2020 said:

IIRC they said they would have this in the first discovery series episode along with real star positions.

Thanks for that one 🙂

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

5 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Amazing!

They do, its been confirmed in one of the episodes of their series.

• Like 1

Just when you thought you had at least one thing to complain about left they take it from you and on New Year's Day, too.

Kidding aside, the new year just got much better.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD