Sign in to follow this  
olderndirt

A question for Tony Wob.

Curiosity forces me to ask - after first encountering your 'cranes' in the 'Barton' scenery, how many total are installed in the GB sceneries?

The cranes come directly from the CAA obstacle database in the UK for I think March 2018, so it's pretty accurate. You can see a lot in London where they're building new skyscrapers etc. I remember there easily being 1000s of them right across the UK.

4 hours ago, tonywob said:

The cranes come directly from the CAA obstacle database in the UK for I think March 2018, so it's pretty accurate. You can see a lot in London where they're building new skyscrapers etc. I remember there easily being 1000s of them right across the UK.

Yours are more elegant than an old T-top crane and realism is the name of the game.  What's the latest on Florida - after the announcement a few routine screenshots then quiet.

I'm hard at work on it, expect more news soon 😎

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 11:34 AM, tonywob said:

I'm hard at work on it, expect more news soon 😎

What's coming first, Florida or SoCal, you happen to know Tony?

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Almost certainly Florida which is currently in beta testing. SoCal is more complicated and will take a bit longer

On 1/4/2020 at 4:10 PM, tonywob said:

Almost certainly Florida which is currently in beta testing. SoCal is more complicated and will take a bit longer

The latest screenshot are super impressive! You guys are pushing the region scenery to the next level! 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar