Sign in to follow this  
bmaik

FS Flight Keeper Decennium bug?

I have used FSFlightkeeper for more than 20 years now via network in FSX with a valid license and no problems. Since beginning of 2020 I  am suddenly having a strange problem. After initialisation of the ACARS device, it says "Trial Period ended" and can't be started although my license is still valid. Setting back the system time to an earlier date in 2019 resolves the problem, but as you can imagine, changing the system time is not really the workaround that I would like to use. Can anybody confirm this problem? Or even better: Did anybody already find another solution than mine?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards,

draci

Exactly the same problem so I assume that has to be fixed by Flight Keepr team.

Regards

Aerosoft (the distributor who sells/sold FSFK) is reporting they're aware of the issue and are "trying to reach the developer."  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

At least AEROSOFT, this is the message which I received from SimMarket today "

Your Support Ticket was updated:

Dear Valued Customer, thank you for your order and we are sorry you are having an issue with any of the items ordered. simMarket is only the commercial platform where the product is sold, however your problem seems to be specifically product related and/or of technical nature Please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product. The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop. Best regards.

😞

Regards