Sign in to follow this  
chevelle505

Need help with new rig...

Just gave my sim rig a facelift and upgraded mobo, cpu ect and made the jump to windows 10. Used to use fsuipc autosave and never had any problems. now, with any payware aircraft, PMDG, A2A ect anytime I save a flight is has about a 10 second pause. makes autosave unusable now. searched around a bit, and found people saying to not use autosave with PMDG, well cant help but think thats total B.S. ive been doing that for the last 4 years without a hickup so I know it can work. im guessing this is something to do with windows 10?? btw, on the stock F22 it saves instantly the second you hit enter your flying. PLEASE help...this is a deal breaker on a long haul flight.

Anti-malware realtime scanning having an effect?

I have exceptions in AV for realtime scanning on anything P3D related (save locations, application folder, various other locations).

There is still scheduled scanning for all items though.

Cheers

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

That (AV) or possibly Content Indexing turned on for the drive is causing it?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB