Sign in to follow this  
Urmel81

Screenshots and opinions for Pilot's LEST?

On 1/5/2020 at 2:38 AM, DJJose said:

Thanks. WOW. $30 bucks for an add-on and they don't bother to add seasonal variations. It's a NO for me until they get the colors right.

What seasonal differences do you expect in Santiago de Compostela?, in Galicia it never ever snows, and the trees are mostly pines, that do not change between seasons

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Erdinger said:

What seasonal differences do you expect in Santiago de Compostela?, in Galicia it never ever snows, and the trees are mostly pines, that do not change between seasons

There's more to seasons than snow. Anyway, my focus was more on the scenery blending with FTXG & OpenLC & FTX Vectors, but now that I'm going with photo scenery for all of Spain it's not going to matter. Thanks for your insight.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Yes, there are seasons. Seasons dont mean always snow. 

How is the blending with ORBX? A lot of users are using ftx, so there should be an option at minimum, light flightbeam does.

13 hours ago, Urmel81 said:

Yes, there are seasons. Seasons dont mean always snow. 

How is the blending with ORBX? A lot of users are using ftx, so there should be an option at minimum, light flightbeam does.

With all due respect, I am actually from there and you would be hard pressed to distinguish a summer and a winter Santiago photo

• Like 1

Has anyone tried Pilot's LEST with the freeware Spain photo scenery? I began downloading some areas of Spain and I'm hooked!

I'm going to start a new thread so that I do not hijack this one.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.