Sign in to follow this  
Rizalini

PMDG Shakes Violently on the Ground

My PMDG 737 NGX bounces uncontrollably a few seconds after it has loaded. I am using ORBX global and vector but only started having this problem after I installed EZdok v3. I've read a couple different threads about PMDG planes bouncing, but there is never an agreement on what the problem is or how to fix it. Is it an FSX bug, Do I need to change the values of the plane in the cfg files? I even tried using 5m mesh resolution. Can anyone please help clear this issue up? Thanks so much guys

~Bryin Catanzaro

Hi! Turn On "Taxiing speed fix" in EZCA3 Effect Studio.

Edited by Nickbe

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

9 hours ago, Nickbe said:

Hi! Turn On "Taxiing speed fix" in EZCA3 Effect Studio.

I just tried this with no success. The plane actually starts shaking sooner with Taxi Speed Fix turned on. 

EDIT - This problem ONLY happens with my PMDG planes. All other stock aircraft work fine. I have tried enabling/disabling the Airport Elevation Correction option in ORBX and that didn't help. I tried rearranging my scenery priority list in FSX and that didn't help either.I even tried disabling my EZdok all together and it still did it. 

Edited by Rizalini
added info

I believe it is because PMDG has its own camera views and they are conflicting with EZCA3.  Read where it says in the manual to disable one or the other.

• Like 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I have the same problem, NGXu with EZDOK V3 and getting bad shaking on the ground when I load any NGXu planes/scebarios. If I restart EZDOK after loading the plane the shaking stops and everything is back to normal but it is a faff to do this every time.  This might support the camera conflict thought. Cant find where to disable the PMDG camera views, any hints?

In the MCDU 737NGXu settings, you must disable all built-in PMDG shake functions. Then, all EZCA3 effects will work as intended.

To avoid problems with pushing GSX, use the "Taxiing speed fix" option in the effects editor settings. Or do not disable this function, but simply hold down the brake button when pushing.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020