Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

simHeaven's new (posted Jan 3/2020 Europe 4!

it's posted...go and get 'er....many new and latest enhancements and the latest OSM data!

"They're off and running,....ten thousand souls comprised of horses, mules, Covered Wagons, hitting the trails for the best land grants in Oklahoma history!...."...oh wait...that was the Oklahoma Land Rush....sorry!   It's out....and I'm no fool for posting that...my copy is already downloaded!  LOL!

Edited by Sesquashtoo

1 hour ago, Ralf Maylin said:

After some testing that’ll be the first version I keep installed. Well done!

Ralf...the simHeaven Europe 4 is badly corrupted.   Watch the unzipping process window...and you will see that MANY files .dd's...are SKIPPED as it uncompresses.  I'd reinstall...and watch the entire 7 folder process....the .zip as online today, does not data check out....yes...there is an install...BUT...many files are actually not being sent to the uncompressed folders...

I'd watch the process and you'll see all the 'skipped' files...for the zip program states they are being skipped...and not uncompressed to your Xplane folder....

I deleted Europe 4 and will wait out for an un-corrupted posting....

Edited by Sesquashtoo

Is it now properly unzipping Ralf?

Could you make a shot of an approach to LPPT 03 and post here ?

Thx 😉

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

5 hours ago, Ralf Maylin said:

Yes ist does. Will post the screenshot on Wednesday.

Too lazy to register at a hosting site, expect shot by email.

• Like 1

Thx Ralf!

It looks nice !

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

I did not find any patch 4.1 on their site.  Should I download the whole file again?

Thanks,

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Thanks a lot scorpio2001de ! I did not think about looking in the faq section.

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Well, I pushed & installed it yesterday, did some tests and will soon donate to the project - bneen a long time since I last did that...

SimHeaven really makes for free a lot for the XP community not ready to spend much monmey in commercial secenery, and of course without forgeting about OpenSceneryX, yet another great Project.

The experience in the very same rig I'0ve been using for ages was rather smooth around Lisbon, and scenery looks rather plausible, at least a LOT more than default autogen...

Main Simulation Rig: