Sign in to follow this  
Gordone

Prepar3D V4 and Fsuipc5 buttons

Good morning all
With Prepar3D V4 and Fsuipc5 recorded, twice the numbering of the buttons on my Thrustmaster T 1600M joystick changed without reason, an offset of all the buttons ,

The button N°1 became button N°0 so on, but only in Fsuipc5 we must therefore start again assignment of all buttons
Can you help me solve this instability problem

22 hours ago, Gordone said:

The button N°1 became button N°0 so on, but only in Fsuipc5

This is not possible! As Twenty6 suggested, can you post over on the FSUIPC support forum if you think this is FSUIPC related. Please attach your ini file, both "before" and "after" version would be nice, together with a log file from "before" and "after" if available.

John

Good morning all

With Prepar3D V4, Fsuipc5 (recorded), iFly2Fsuipc, iFly 737, leaves twice the numbering of the buttons on my Thrustmaster T 1600M joystick has changed for no reason, a number shift of all the buttons, button N ° 1 has become the button N ° 0 so on, but only in Fsuipc5. In Prepar3D the numbers do not change

I no longer have the ini file, from the "before" version as an example, because I did a reset of Fsuipc5.
but this reset did not solve the problem. it is therefore necessary to repeat the assignment of all the buttons each time.

2 hours ago, Gordone said:

Hello Gordone,

Suggest you see the FSUIPC5 Users Guide section called Keeping track of multiple control devices ("Joy Letters") and try assigning your joystick using a capital letter. Worth a try I think.

However, since you seem to be having a problem with FSUIPC, I also want to repeat the recommendation above that you post on the FSUIPC Support forum at

https://forum.simflight.com/forum/30-fsuipc-support-pete-dowson-modules/  .

That is where FSUIPC users get help. Pete Dowson (the developer of FSUIPC) and his son John (who posted above) provide excellent support. They will do what they can to help you solve the problem -- they are the FSUIPC experts.

Al

Edited by ark

Hi Gordone,

you will get a quicker response, as Al/ark says, if you post over on the FSUIPC support forums. We do monitor avsim but not as regularly as our own forums.

As I previously said, it is not possible for button numbers to change. It possible for Joy ids to change, which is what the 'joyletters' facility, mentioned by Al, is there to help with.

And you have still not posted any data. We cannot help if you do not post at least your ini file. As you say you have 'reset' and have to reassign, you should probably go ahead and do this.  If you experience your problem again, you can then post your ini and log file over on our support forums and we can take a look.

John