Sign in to follow this  
C2615

SP for landing airport above 6000ft

I just did a flight to ZPPP/KMG, it seems my FO set LAND ALT indicator to 6900' when doing pre-flight procedure.

But, in FCOMv1 SP.2. Automatic pressurization Control - Landing Airport Elevation Above 6000 Feet but 8400 Feet and Below.

The procedure should be: set 6000' prior to takeoff, and set actual landing field elevation at initial descent.

Hope this SP get added, thanks.

OK, it's sent, thanks for the quick respond

But..I'm not that quick...I might need wait to this weekend for doing some test.:tongue:

Hi.

I don’t know if this is related but the FO now always sets the landing altitude to 6000 at every flight for me. Just updated to latest version. 

5 minutes ago, C2615 said:

Yes, that's on the 1.2 changelog, thanks

Thank you for the reponse. yes. I've read the changelog, but the FO always sets the landing elevation to 6000 even if the elevation at the destination airport is below 6000 feet. This happened on both of my flights today: ENGM - ESSA and ESSA - EKCH.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yosss said:

Thank you for the reponse. yes. I've read the changelog, but the FO always sets the landing elevation to 6000 even if the elevation at the destination airport is below 6000 feet. This happened on both of my flights today: ENGM - ESSA and ESSA - EKCH.

I have't test that... that sounds... oh....

I'll test it tomorrow, I'm in UTC+8 and it's time to sleep now...

Hello, same problem. I had a flight to LTFG, elevation is 126 feet, but FO set landing elevation to 6000. Maybe something is wrong...

Igor

Igor Bischi

37 minutes ago, byork said:

I just updated the file on the server with the fix.

Please re-download and re-install.

Bryan,

The "problem" with redownloading and downloading new updates is, that the number of allowable downloads is being decreased as well 

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

33 minutes ago, byork said:

I'll do a global reset.

Besides, you have free download protection... if you ever run out, just send us a ticket.

OK, thanks Bryan, have a nice day

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)