Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

January 9th, 2020 - Development Update

January 9th, 2020 – Development Update

POSTED BY: MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR TEAM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

On behalf of the entire MSFS team, we wish you and your loved ones the very best for 2020!

TECH ALPHA 1 – WAVE 2 INVITES COMING NEXT WEEK!

Starting next week (01.13 – 01.17) we will be sending out the second wave of invitations for testing Tech Alpha 1. If you’ve registered for Tech Alpha 1 but have not been selected, make sure to keep an eye on your inbox starting next Monday!

TECH ALPHA 2 – FINALIZING RELEASE CANDIDATE

We are in the final testing phase for Tech Alpha 2 and expect to have the build ready for release shortly. We are currently tracking to the following timeline:

• 01.20 – Begin sending Tech Alpha 2 invitations.
  • 01.27 – All Tech Alpha 2 invitations sent.
  • 01.27 – Tech Alpha 2 ready for download, begin sending build access emails.
  • 01.31 – All wave 1 Tech Alpha 2 emails sent.

As a reminder, if you are already participating in Tech Alpha 1 testing, you will automatically be granted access to Tech Alpha 2.

FEEDBACK SNAPSHOT

1.00FS_v5.jpg

Next update – 01.16!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Flight Simulator Team

Edited by ChaoticBeauty
  • Like 1

So... Some of us still having the option to access to alpha 1!

And Alpha 1 testers now will have direct access to alpha 2...

Oh boy, I think I'll need to replace my F5 key next week.

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

1 minute ago, aleex said:

So... Some of us still having the option to access to alpha 1!

This is surprising indeed. Seems like all Tech Alpha builds are going to have multiple waves as well. I guess they are getting ready to heavily ramp up the amount of testers.

• Upvote 2

Anyone know how many Tech Alpha builds there are, or does it depend on each software program, and their own timeline? Remember the 25,000 POST topic? After everyone gets into Alpha pretty much will the amount go backwards? I'll be looking for a POST like 24,757 and counting 🙂 Cause this place and all others will slow down in content. I know, they don't go backwards, it's a joke! I also know it's more than that now 🙂

🙂 Once again a joke!

Edited by in2tech

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

I can't login to the insider area, anyone else having trouble logging in?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Just now, eaim said:

I don't have problems, but there isn't anything new inside.

• Upvote 1

Insider login working now, I kind of was hoping for a little more info on the let it snow video, ah well I'll just have to learn to be patient, but that's so hard...

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

4 minutes ago, eaim said:

It's working fine here, but they didn't post anything new there. I think the update for today is just the above, posted on their homepage.

15 minutes ago, eaim said:

Insider login working now, I kind of was hoping for a little more info on the let it snow video, ah well I'll just have to learn to be patient, but that's so hard...

It's absolutely sickening. The only thing keeping from losing my mind is that I still have real life flying... :D

I am hoping to make the wave 2. It is good to hear that they are letting the people in earlier builds continue in later builds.

Great... Now I'm gonna be spamming refresh in my email inbox all next week. 😂

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

This sentence "If you’ve registered for Tech Alpha 1 but have not been selected, make sure to keep an eye on your inbox starting next Monday!"

Goosebumps, as I understand it all tech alpha 1 signups who have not got in yet will get access

• Like 1

My F5 key is going to hate me next week. Really hope I get in.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.