Sign in to follow this  
byork

1 May 2021: NGX-U Version 1.9 Released!

G'day Bryon

I purchased the FS2Crew NGXu through Simmarket (not sure why as all my FS2Crew are through you). Are you aware if they will have the 1.4 update or will I need to contact them directly?

Cheers Steve

P3Dv4 - PMDG 747 QOTS II, PMDG 737 NGX, Reboot, MT 6, MJC Q400, ORBX. FlyTampa, FS2Crew voice, Aivlasoft EFB + FSX Steam

I posted this in the 737 NGX-U subforum but want to put it here also.  

I have twice downloaded the NGX-U updated via my purchase/order page.  Twice now I am getting the same error - the main file (installer, etc) is corrupt and Win-Zip cannot extract it.  

Any ideas?

Dave Robinette

Hi Bryan,

I installed 1.4 and there's a PDF that says:

IMPORTANT ‘ULTIMATE GROUND CREW X’ INFO FOR NGX-U USERS!

If using ULTIMATE GROUND CREW X for your pushback and ground services, please visit the FS2Crew Support Forum for important information related to the NGX-U!

I can't find any topic under the NGX-U or UGCX about this.  Can you point me to right place, please?

Thanks.

Edited by LRW

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0

Hi Larry,

That just refers to checking the Change Log for any notes regarding UGCX integration in case UGCX functionality should change in a way that affects FS2Crew NGX-U.

The Change Log is the most important thread in the NGX-U forum.

Best,

Also , the update is not yet available through my aerosoft account.

Thanks

Keith

Hi Bryan;

Just downloaded Ver 1.4 for P3DV5 (twice).  Program extracts ok, but unable to install, It locks up on the initial install screen, shows 23% but no progress shown on the install progress screen.  Then the install goes to not responding.

Selecting lower engine display SOP 2.... still hit and miss because the FO is blind.  But we modified it a bit.

100% miss for me now.  It worked fine in 1.3.  Never had an issue.  Now, as soon as I start preflight, the FO changes the engine display to the upper display, and then upon beginning the engine start procedure, presses the SYS button and changes the MFD to hydraulic.  I have to manually set my displays every time now or I don't have an N2 number to look at.

Another issue I'm having is during descent checklist, the FO will call Autobrakes as RTO regardless of their setting. That doesn't really effect anything, but again, it was fine in 1.3.

Running P3Dv4 and the latest NGXu from the updater.