Sign in to follow this  
Chris767

Problem after the update to version 1.2

Hi Byork,

since I have updated to version 1.2 my copilot seems to be a bit bewildered. On the configuration page a I have set FO POWER UP PROCEDURE: YES. And here is my problem. He does the procedure but only after he has finished the walk around. That leaves me a while particularly during the night time in a cold and foremost dark cockpit. In the previous version, the one for the NGX he did the electrical stuff and then left the cockpit for the walk around. 
Is this new behavior intended? 

Thanx in advance

Christian Schulz

I'm having trouble reproducing this.

Codewise, he should say he's "back from the walkaound" at 18 minutes remaining to departure.

Then he should start his main preflight procedure.

The electrical power up procedure should happen shortly after you start the Pre-Events.

No, I don‘t use the time adjustment. I start with the standard setting of 25 minutes. 
Yes, he is back from the walk around at ca. 18 minutes. Than he starts with pre-flight items and afterwards with electrical power up procedure.

When I run the PRE FLIGHT EVENTS nothing happens until he is back from the walk around. 

Greetings,

Chris

Yes sir.

Edit: Fixed. I did an uninstall / reinstall so the 'RUN ELEC PWR UP GPU PRE CON' was off on the config - misc page. Works properly with it turned on.

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

On 1/12/2020 at 6:46 PM, MDFlier said:

Yes sir.

Edit: Fixed. I did an uninstall / reinstall so the 'RUN ELEC PWR UP GPU PRE CON' was off on the config - misc page. Works properly with it turned on.

Hey Byork,

same problem here.  The ´RUN ELEC POWER UP GPU PRE CON‘ was off in my configuration settings as well. Turning it on solved the problem. 

Thanx for the help, MDFlier. 

Chris

Edited by Chris767
  • Like 1