Sign in to follow this  
aerostar

A Few Questions - Primus 1000

45 minutes ago, TedK said:

The M.71 came from referencing the wrong POH. My mistake. Listen, this bird is going to the hanger until Carenado comes out with V1.2.

So you complained all the time about the wrong airplane performance and wrong FADEC simulation because you were referring to the wrong manual, but cruise performance actually exactly matches the real world performance data.

Thanx for the clarification.

Don't know what else should be debatable about the simulated FADEC. Over and out.

Edited by FDEdev

On 1/21/2020 at 1:38 PM, FDEdev said:

You've got to love the forums. I can post a statement like, "Real airplanes are easier to hand-fly than the Flight Sim versions," and someone, sometimes a developer, but usually someone whose never flown anything more than a kite is going to take offense, and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Never fails.  And of course, they must have the last word in the thread. So be my guest.

• Like 2

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dEC8VLRcmdREpR5IoUDe2InkGhnRL00u

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yeEpMPkDuKd_dbtiqlxrMeOCRF6j3HEb

First photo: The real thing in CRU FL320 2-crew no pax

Second photo: Carenado's version. Situation duplicated right down to the OAT.  Someone decided 96.9 was going to be CRU power for anything above FL300. Thankfully, in the real world, it doesn't work that way.

Edited by TedK
  • Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 7:54 AM, FDEdev said:

So you complained all the time about the wrong airplane performance and wrong FADEC simulation because you were referring to the wrong manual, but cruise performance actually exactly matches the real world performance data.

Thanx for the clarification.

Don't know what else should be debatable about the simulated FADEC. Over and out.

Changing topic and discussion (which seems both of you have huge knowledge, ) and as you donor are a developer, any idea if vnav app works with GTN ? Or o lo works with default fmc.

Sorry, no idea. Never used the FMC and I don't have any nav equipment add-on.

He guys, I need your help. I can not find the speed know to set the speed bug.

Thanks

Edited by Malinkijan

13 hours ago, Malinkijan said:

He guys, I need your help. I can not find the speed know to set the speed bug.

Thanks

The speed knob is not working if is out FLCH  mode.  In FLCH you can you use the vs wheel to set it. I think it is buggy

Edited by Eduard

Also for take off and landing speed bugs. You can find them on the MFD left knob. First press LSK speed bugs. Then select take off or landing and then set the speeds with the left knob and then confirm them and you will se them in different colours on the PFD

Edited by Eduard