Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

GTN750 P3D issues

So i have been testing recently and found that when i setup a RNAV with LPV or LNAV/RNAV approaches they will capture the glideslope when using FSX. But when i test this in P3D with the latest updates from Flight 1 and RXP both of your systems fail to hold the glideslope.

Please share what you know and if this has been reported. I am at a loss since the Ap code i have is the same for both sims. So it has to be a recent update from P3D or the GTN750 coding.

I'm still on P3D3 - seems fine still on that, think I reinstalled the GTN about a month ago.

Could just be an issue on p3d4?

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

UPDATE: The RNAV is working perfect in P3D now. I had to update to the latest version. But again the update tool did not work i had to re download from the website and do a fresh install. But this might have no been the issue since it was P3D 4.5 but not the latest 4.5

The reason i think it failed was the Flight 1 update tool does not work for me. I had trouble finding the download but managed to find their new app and that has the download for the GTN complete. That worked and i no longer get a message in P3D. The RXP update button worked perfect and now both GTN's will capture the pitch during the approach when the glideslope starts.

This is in fact the reason for this issue.

The RXP has a new option to set that says Enable GPS to HSI. This was new so we had no idea it showed up. So for the new F50 V1.9A update this option will be locked on. So for now just turn that option on and your all set.