Sign in to follow this  
MOD71

Bugs list

... even after v1.1 the lights rotaries are round the wrong way...   turning clockwise dims them.

The centre console  Autopilot panel does not pop up ,  surely that is a must ...  certainly would help me.

Edited by aerostar

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

14 hours ago, aerostar said:

The centre console  Autopilot panel does not pop up ,  surely that is a must ...  certainly would help me.

I concur, when you press on it, it pops up the Multi Functional Display Controller.

Regards,

Fred Fleuren

21 hours ago, aerostar said:

Not sure why you're unable to get this... I have a key mapped to SHIFT + 3 which provides me  the 2D popup .   Have you tried SHIFT + 3 ?

WAT1460.png

23 hours ago, aerostar said:

I found this clickspot for the AP pop-up on the panel... Is that what you're looking for? 

4Xci4tX.jpg

Edited by V1VrV2
  • Upvote 1

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

ok,  I found the front panel clickspot for the AP panel..  but why have 2 seperate clickspots in the centre console at the AP and not have at least one of them pop the AP panel from there ...   both pop the same controller window..  doh!

8 hours ago, vcarlo said:

Not sure why you're unable to get this... I have a key mapped to SHIFT + 3 which provides me  the 2D popup .   Have you tried SHIFT + 3 ?

That is correct. it works with Shift+3 however there is a click hot spot position on the Autopilot located on the centre console and as I mentioned on my earlier post, it pops up the Multi Functional Display Controller. In essence, Carenado fails to provide that kind of information for all their aircraft. It would be handy to have an operating manual included.

Edited by Fearless
  • Upvote 1

Regards,

Fred Fleuren

Made a flightplan in the FMS6000  with more than 6 waypoints...   then tried to fly    DIRECT TO   the 5th waypoint by pressing the DIR button but it then disappears as if there are not enough lines in the FMC .  

In the LEGS page there are 5 lines of waypoints but when you press  DIR  and enter that page there are only 4 lines and the 5th waypoint is not there or on the next page...  its vanished and not selectable ! 

Edited by aerostar

How hard would it be for Carenado to make their FMS6000    (which is used in a lot of their aircraft)     able to import a FlightPlan  and be able to save an entered  FlightPlan ?

• Upvote 1

Is anyone else having a problem with getting the autopilot VNAV and APR functions to work with the Flight1 GTN? I have been unable to get it to follow VNAV or a coupled approach like their 550.... Also, I can't get the backup horizon to stop saying itll be ready in several thousand seconds.

Version 1.1

• Upvote 1

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

47 minutes ago, FDX016 - Nick said:

Is anyone else having a problem with getting the autopilot VNAV and APR functions to work with the Flight1 GTN? I have been unable to get it to follow VNAV or a coupled approach like their 550.... Also, I can't get the backup horizon to stop saying itll be ready in several thousand seconds.

Version 1.1

The VNAV functions fine if you have a departure and arrival in the FMS.  At least for me.  I have not had any issues with the APR function.

And my backup HSI works fine.

Time to update from 32bit Nick 🙂

Carl Thompson

3 hours ago, tch330ci said:

The VNAV functions fine if you have a departure and arrival in the FMS.  At least for me.  I have not had any issues with the APR function.

And my backup HSI works fine.

Time to update from 32bit Nick 🙂

I was going to update from 32 this year but heck with that. I'll just wait for Microsofts Flight Simulator now instead of spending the money.

I've yet to try the FMS. I've done the fix Bert mentioned in another thread and will see if that sorts it out for my GTN750 vertical guidance.

Edit: Oh, it's you Carl. Didn't realize that LOL

Edited by FDX016 - Nick

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

On 1/18/2020 at 3:02 PM, Fearless said:

That is correct. it works with Shift+3 however there is a click hot spot position on the Autopilot located on the centre console and as I mentioned on my earlier post, it pops up the Multi Functional Display Controller. In essence, Carenado fails to provide that kind of information for all their aircraft. It would be handy to have an operating manual included.

It is not an undocumented feature, it is a bug... one of many... :dry:

Bert